Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 11, 2009, 02:38 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_metal_88 View Post
Well I will try to deal today with my boss if I can pick-up a GTX 260 or 275 time to get my card back from sapphire XD My CPU will carry on folding but...will be slow. Don't worry for the loss that mean Upgrade time:D. Well we will see tonight if I'm back in folding. Ho and don't worry about me for folding. I have been for a years with OcXtreme team and finish in the top 15 ranking before to join us here;)

Ask for more.
Thats the spirit. To bad more people did not think like that, Thanks for joining the Team.Your on the right team now
Old September 11, 2009, 03:05 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof. Dr. Silver View Post
I didn't really want to get personal in here, but since we're in the battle of a lifetime against our enemies: Folding Brothers Team TPU!, some of our co-folders need to be 'woken up'! :)

Here's a list of folders that need to get their act together!

SugarJ
You obviously don't follow the list closely on a regular basis. Here's my stats page. SugarJ - User Summary - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats I've been doing 13k+ PPD for months, just went down for a week while I was away. I've been folding for HWC since Jan of '08. Oh, and I Boinc too.

I'll be back up tomorrow once I move my GTX285 out of the fried X58 system and into my 775 board.

Cheers,
Gord
Old September 11, 2009, 03:25 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Guys, the problem will be ok in about 3 or 4 day. I just order today a BFG GTX 275:) everything should be good and folding back for HWC!

Ask for more,

Martin_metal_88
Colenzo : See system spec!

Odysseus : I7 860 @ 3.6Ghz || GA P55-UD5 || G.skill Ripjaws F3-16000 2000Mhz 2X2GB || Coolermaster ATCS 840 || Silverstone Strider plus 850W || WD 640 black - WD 1TB green - Samsung F3 2TB || MSI 5670 1GB Cyclone ||Coolermaster Hyper 212 + ||

Old September 11, 2009, 03:31 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Hmm, strange. My Fahmon shows me at at least 15k PPD, and it's usually 18k, but Kakaostats is showing 10k. I know I set up my cards correctly with GPU0, GPU1 tags, etc, and set the machine IDs, but I'm getting lower PPD than what Fahmon is reporting. (FoldOne in my sig, btw)
Old September 12, 2009, 12:01 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Although my name is not on the list I must apologize for my absence as I was the one that began the Rosetta Team to begin with.
I am in deep shit financially and I have been dealing with my friend's father dying of cancer for the past 5 months. As both my parents are gone I have been his counsel since the onset.
He will be passing in the next day or so and his wife was just informed her uncle was diagnosed with the same condition yesterday.
I do what I can where I can and will be up as soon as is possible

PS we still need a folding emote!
Old September 12, 2009, 04:58 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
You obviously don't follow the list closely on a regular basis. Here's my stats page. SugarJ - User Summary - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats I've been doing 13k+ PPD for months, just went down for a week while I was away. I've been folding for HWC since Jan of '08. Oh, and I Boinc too.

I'll be back up tomorrow once I move my GTX285 out of the fried X58 system and into my 775 board.

Cheers,
Gord
I do actually and I appreciate your response, Gord :) Like I said, just a 'wake up call' and checking to see where everyone is.... The battle against TPU is tough and we can use all the help we can get

Having said that: Welcome back, hopefully you'll get your system back up in no time. Enjoy the race!
Old September 12, 2009, 05:01 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch View Post
Although my name is not on the list I must apologize for my absence as I was the one that began the Rosetta Team to begin with.
I am in deep shit financially and I have been dealing with my friend's father dying of cancer for the past 5 months. As both my parents are gone I have been his counsel since the onset.
He will be passing in the next day or so and his wife was just informed her uncle was diagnosed with the same condition yesterday.
I do what I can where I can and will be up as soon as is possible

PS we still need a folding emote!
All the best Scratch! We're wishing you all the strength in the world as you'll need it!
Old September 12, 2009, 05:53 AM
MVP
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof. Dr. Silver View Post
I am actually scheduled to come to Montreal soon.... but that would only be in the beginning of October :( I do have a few spare GPU's lying around here as I'm waiting for some RMA's to return. So if you happen to be in T.O. soon, come by to borrow one! :)

Like I said... you better have a good reason not to fold: Your reason would be one of them or like Crazyhorsejohnny's, he's building a newer, better folding rig!

WTF TEAM! :)
I have a 9800GX2 heading out for RMA...wouldn't happen to have a spare one of those kickin around would ya

My Heat, Ebay, RedFlagDeals

Rig 1: CM HAF - Rampage Extreme - QX9650 - OCZ Gladiator Max - 4GB Mushkin DDR3 1600 - GTX280 - 2xBarracuda 500GB - 1xBarracuda 250GB - Pioneer DVD - Corsair 1000HX

Rig 2: Thermaltake Armor - P5K-E - E3110 - TRUE w/ 2 120's - 4GB Ballistix DDR2 1066 - 9800GX2 - 2xBarracuda 250GB - Pioneer DVD - Corsair 620HX

Rig3: Antec 900 - P5K-E/Wifi - E5200 - OCZ Vendetta 2 - 4GB OCZ DDR2 800 - 2x 8800GTS's - 1xWD Caviar 80GB - Pioneer DVD - OCZ 650W PSU
Old September 12, 2009, 06:03 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nademon View Post
I have a 9800GX2 heading out for RMA...wouldn't happen to have a spare one of those kickin around would ya
Hahahaha I WISH! Still looking for those... but they gotta be reaaaaal cheap. I just ordered a new rig, to stay a little up-to-date-with-new-tech and when the wife is going to find out.... There will be no more money for me!
Old September 13, 2009, 09:30 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Im back im gonna put in a couple of wu's see how my heat handles up ill do what i can. Dusts of the 8800Gt comeon old friend were back in the fight. Hoorah
Mushkin Ascent Redline 8000 4gb DDR2 @ 1066 5-5-5-15 2.05v
OCZ 600W GameXstream
Seagate 7200.11 500gb
Seagate 7200.10 320gb
Antec Spot Cool
Logitech X-230
Samsung 32" 720P HDTV

Coolermaster Cosmos S/
Swiftech Mcp655/ MCR-320-QP/ 6X Noctua NF-P12'S/ Swiftech Apogee GT/ Swiftech Mcw-60/ Swiftech Micro-Res.