Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 11, 2009, 07:02 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

lol im moving up the list fast as a i can :P

and the wifes fx570 sucks hard with the gpu client... my god its slow
QNAP TS-209II 2x1TB Raid 1 NAS
heat: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=244

Old September 11, 2009, 07:22 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof. Dr. Silver View Post
I am actually scheduled to come to Montreal soon.... but that would only be in the beginning of October :( I do have a few spare GPU's lying around here as I'm waiting for some RMA's to return. So if you happen to be in T.O. soon, come by to borrow one! :)

Like I said... you better have a good reason not to fold: Your reason would be one of them or like Crazyhorsejohnny's, he's building a newer, better folding rig!

WTF TEAM! :)
Thank you for your nice offer doc, but i don't have a car and by oct. my card will be back and happily folding away.

In the meantime i'm folding, like always, (with the cpu) for Rosetta and Poem.

Ego cogito, ergo deus non est.
Old September 11, 2009, 07:23 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaciQT View Post
You don't know that.

Crazyhorsejohnny (my hubby) is in the process of building a folding rig with 2x 9600GSOs. He folded before any contests and will after.

You tell em ma'am!!
Old September 11, 2009, 07:45 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Hey WTH, I am folding 24/7CPU GPU from the moment I am in the team. 1 week ;). I have a ATI GPU so folding isn't that fast but...I got a surprise for you in the next 2 week:) getting a PS3 to put aside my computer and fold all the time:)Better choice then an Nvidia GPU IMO. My PPD ill grow up soon. but I am folding no need to wake up!.

Ask for more.

Martin_metal_88
Colenzo : See system spec!

Odysseus : I7 860 @ 3.6Ghz || GA P55-UD5 || G.skill Ripjaws F3-16000 2000Mhz 2X2GB || Coolermaster ATCS 840 || Silverstone Strider plus 850W || WD 640 black - WD 1TB green - Samsung F3 2TB || MSI 5670 1GB Cyclone ||Coolermaster Hyper 212 + ||

Old September 11, 2009, 07:48 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I opted to not upgrade to i7 yet... got a SLI mobo for a decent price and once it's all running steady(and I get more $$ in) i'll add another GTX260c216 in the box... That should help me break the 15000ppd bar so I will shop up in the top 20 eventually :)
Old September 11, 2009, 08:34 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'm sorry guys I just saw what you were saying by not folding. There is a red light on the back of my video card...she is always alive but can't do nothing without lag. I'm going to fix it soon has money allow me.
R.I.P. 4870 you have been a great friend

Ask for more.

Martin_metal_88

Odysseus : I7 860 @ 3.6Ghz || GA P55-UD5 || G.skill Ripjaws F3-16000 2000Mhz 2X2GB || Coolermaster ATCS 840 || Silverstone Strider plus 850W || WD 640 black - WD 1TB green - Samsung F3 2TB || MSI 5670 1GB Cyclone ||Coolermaster Hyper 212 + ||

Old September 11, 2009, 08:38 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti View Post
Hmm, is it just me, or have we been surpassed by.. Team China?
No Team China Folding@Home Power did not overtake us ,we will pass them in 1.7 weeks,The only team that was doing better than us thats below us was team Hunt-Dis.but hes not a threat anymore. Hardware Canucks should send out a newsletter to everyone reminding them that there is a contest,maybe have F@H contest more often,or announce that their will be another contest right after this one ends in a few months.Maybe have a four seasons contests where their is a F@H contest every winter,spring,summer and fall,If people new their was going to be a contest soon again they might be more likly to stay folding all the time.Having a contest in the summer would be nice for those of us that stuck it out in the heat,with out us folding all summer our Team would not have this challenge with team TechPowerUP or be so close to the top 50.It kinda sucks that I only get 1 extra entry into the contest for folding all summer and now new members are getting more PPD than me so they will end up with more entry's and a better chance of winning.I really dont care if I win any contests(It would be nice though),I know they are to try to recruit new members to join the site and the F@H team witch is a win win for everyone.Alot of people stop folding after contest but if they new their was another a few months away they would probably keep folding.
Old September 11, 2009, 08:46 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_metal_88 View Post
I'm sorry guys I just saw what you were saying by not folding. There is a red light on the back of my video card...she is always alive but can't do nothing without lag. I'm going to fix it soon has money allow me.
R.I.P. 4870 you have been a great friend

Ask for more.
Really? OMG, I'm sorry for your loss. I was going to ask you why you're not moving up in the ranks as you're always around in the F@H section. Hope to have you back up soon!
Old September 11, 2009, 09:15 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Well I will try to deal today with my boss if I can pick-up a GTX 260 or 275 time to get my card back from sapphire XD My CPU will carry on folding but...will be slow. Don't worry for the loss that mean Upgrade time:D. Well we will see tonight if I'm back in folding. Ho and don't worry about me for folding. I have been for a years with OcXtreme team and finish in the top 15 ranking before to join us here;)

Ask for more.

Martin_metal_88

Old September 11, 2009, 02:30 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Prof, give me a GPU and I'll make the switch to HWC LOL.