Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 30, 2009, 07:49 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterSound View Post
Welcome aboard martin_metal_88
I'm a transplant here too. Only came over in April this year (I got into it Aug 05).
We all sorta know it's really about the folding and not really if your are the biggest producer or what team you're on, but, it's still fun to be part of a team, giving support and chasing those,... numbers.
Your contributions are appreciated even more as we are getting close to the top 50 Teams!
Thanks for joining the team martin_metal,I to was on a different F@H team when I started . but If your Canadian why not be on the best Canadian team (Hardware Canucks Forum),so here I am.GO CANADA