Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 30, 2009, 10:02 AM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskwarren View Post
Anybody else notice that the picture in my first post is gone? I looked in my vbimage host list and several of my uploaded pictures are gone....
Now they are back. I went to my VB Image host list and the pictures are listed as being there, with sizes and dimension info, but were greyed out. Inik could not see my pic either, but Cowboy could.

Now the image is back, and VB Image host lists them normal for me...weird.
Fold for team #54196
Old August 30, 2009, 10:34 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Missing for me at the moment. It's probably your fault somehow. I blame you, I don't care what anyone says.
Old August 30, 2009, 10:42 AM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perineum View Post
Missing for me at the moment. It's probably your fault somehow. I blame you, I don't care what anyone says.

Honey?
Fold for team #54196
Old August 30, 2009, 10:43 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Ooooh shit.... I ain't touchin that one.

Yeah, ok.

*THAT* was a funny one.

My body couldn't figure out what to do as I tried to guffaw, wet myself, and cough all at the same time.
Old August 30, 2009, 04:41 PM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskwarren View Post
Anybody else notice that the picture in my first post is gone? I looked in my vbimage host list and several of my uploaded pictures are gone....
We are running on the back-up server - at least, we were.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlojack View Post
This is phenomenal news!!!
Better try to fold using those 4 cores again Jack... may just work this time around.
Old August 30, 2009, 06:44 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Mmm got it working. Finally vista seems more appealing :) Folding away right now.
Old September 3, 2009, 07:15 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

I'm now folding with two GPUs on a new Windows 7 setup with SLI enabled and no dummy plug. Using the same flags as shown in the first post.

Question:
Is there anybody on here who has folded on Windows 7 with multiple GPUs, and the vmware client? Any issues or problems with Win7 in particular?
Fold for team #54196
Old September 3, 2009, 08:42 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'll let you know as soon as I get my other 275 (tomorrow?) I am folding 4-smp 1-gpu/Win 7 with no issues. It will be on a crossfire board though, I am not gonna flash to SLI just yet.
Old September 5, 2009, 09:07 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Well when I go with 2 x gpu, EVGA precision loses its temperature monitoring and I do not seem to have the same load on both cards. Precision does not seem to be able to set the cards seperately, what I do to one gets done to the other. I am using Rivatuner to get around that. Also one 275 lags behind the other as you can see in ppd. Still tweaking using prifinnity, will wait to see what happens after the first wu on gpu2 finishes.
Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  100.5 KB
Old September 6, 2009, 08:39 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Well, after folding overnight with four/Vm clients and two/gpu clients, my second 275 hovers around 3500-4000 ppd. I know it is capable of more than that. I have priorities and affinities set, Tried shutting down two Vm clients to see if points would climb. No luck yet, any hints?

Oh, this is on a P6T-Se which is a Crossfire board, I just dropped the second 275 into the second PCIEx16 slot, extended the desktop and set it up as per FAH website.