Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 5, 2009, 09:17 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Default Rene Caisse. Essiac: Cancer Cure?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZTFqKMlCCo essiac is a herbal remady made by a nurse in bracebridge ont canada. the video's may be boring but being born in bracebridge we all herd about her and when the doctors gave my uncle 2 months to live my mom made essiac using 4 things (some type of tree roots and stuff) but made him drink a ounce (shot glass full) a day and he started getting better and now hes fine.the doctors said they misdiagnosed him.we think it was the essiac.if you need a cure for cancer now this stuff is worth looking in to,it works. Rene Caisse another great Canadian
Old July 5, 2009, 09:24 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Essiac, given its name by Rene Caisse ("caisse" spelt backwards), consists of four main herbs that grow in the wilderness of Ontario, Canada. The original formula is believed to have its roots from the native Canadian Ojibway Indians.
The four main herbs that make up Essiac are Burdock Root, Slippery Elm Inner Bark, Sheep Sorrel and Indian Rhubarb Root.
Old July 7, 2009, 05:49 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

And was this remedy found by folding? Kind of wrong board to post this in...
2x XFX 7870
Adata SX900 256GB
Toshiba 1TB
Galaxy 1000W
Antec One
Old July 7, 2009, 06:18 PM
Allstar
F@H

has to do with cancer and one of the reasons people fold.. where would you suggest posting it?

Old July 7, 2009, 06:33 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

no, its bin around since the 1920-30's but is related to curing cancer and if more people were to know about it less people would be die.its cured alot of people the the doctors gave up on and told you better go get your will in order you only have months to live. but this stuff works and the doctors wont tell you about it because theirs no money in it .people should be more open minded about alternative Medicine. modern medicine is not alway the best medicine. Knowing this could save your life. Where should i have posted this? mabey under Guides & How-to's,labeled " Cant wait for F@H to find a cure than try this" i just thought that people with or people that know someone with cancer and are her folding for them would most likely read this if it was in the F@H forum. sorry for the inconvenience and for wasting your time. just trying to save some lives:)