Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 13, 2009, 05:04 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

Default HWC make the top 50 before Christmas...

At this rate we should easily slide into the top 50 before the new year. Good work everybody. I am a new member here, but reallt enjoy the forum and the members here. The folding effort seems very strong. I looked at the EOC stats today and I figure we have 35-40 members folding on med/high end gpus.

Hey, have you ever thought about having some in house competitions, such as two man folding teams competing? We could set it up so each member of the team could dedicate only on gpu to the teams' folding effort and see which teams prevail. Could also set up four person teams with an A, B, C, D folder on each team (A being really high end cards, B being high end, etc.) Could be interesting and add something extra to folding for HWC. Just a thought.

When all men think alike, nobody thinks very much.
Walter Lippman

2600K @ 4.8GHz 1.44v
ASRock Extreme4
GTX 460 SLI
Old May 13, 2009, 05:10 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Ha, in house competition would be interesting lol.
If thats the case, I call Dibs on 3.0Charlie as my Partner!!!!

I think we have our own private Competition if you read through all the Posts here.

Right now, its me and EE :) And he knows I'm a knocking at his door.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old May 13, 2009, 05:34 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

I think it might be interesting. The rules would need to be worked out. I figure a 295 or 9800gx2 would need to count as two cards and not be allowed as team folding cards. I don't know if it would work, but it might be worth thinking about. One card per team member...

When all men think alike, nobody thinks very much.
Walter Lippman

2600K @ 4.8GHz 1.44v
ASRock Extreme4
GTX 460 SLI
Old May 14, 2009, 07:03 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

its gonna be no competition compared to people who have gtx 285's as main rigs and gtx 295 as back up gpus