Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 10, 2009, 04:53 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

OK sounds like a good idea. I'm going to have a go at folding under pscouts name this week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
---------------

Word of caution to all group members: I suggest that you do not put all of the available PPD into the pscout account so that you still qualify for possible future "current folders" contests.

I have made this list of the members of the pscout account to know who you are, but since this list isn't verifiable I cannot use it as a justification for including folks in those future contests.

I suggest that you fold under your personal account at least one day, weekly.

GPU: PA120.3|S.Res.rev2|2x EK FC blocks| MCP655.
Old May 10, 2009, 06:46 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
No passkey that I'm aware of for the account.

---------------

Word of caution to all group members: I suggest that you do not put all of the available PPD into the pscout account so that you still qualify for possible future "current folders" contests.

I have made this list of the members of the pscout account to know who you are, but since this list isn't verifiable I cannot use it as a justification for including folks in those future contests.

Yes, I forgot to mention this aswell.. I'm folding all my points into this account for now, since this current contest isn't over and I already qualified... but I'll be sure to pump in about 50k a month to my normal folding name, to qualify...
Old May 10, 2009, 06:58 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Just dedicate a client or two to the pscout account, and a client or two to your own. That way, you won't forget, instead of switching over all the time. 3.0Charlie does not have to worry about this (the contests), since he is staff. The rest of us might miss out on stuff. If you don't care about free stuff, then pscout fold away!
Fold for team #54196
Old May 10, 2009, 07:00 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
No passkey that I'm aware of for the account.

---------------

Agreed, its why I divided my hardware, but I want to even it out so I will probably switch the 'One' over to make it a 50/50 split.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old May 10, 2009, 07:27 PM
Allstar
F@H

Hey, so is this a group wthin the HWC group?

How does it work? I just change my name from Apollo4g to Pscout?

Old May 10, 2009, 07:34 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo4g View Post

Needs to be labelled Folding_for_pscout , with the underscores. pscout is his original F@H name, and it was decided to let his personal numbers stay as is.
Fold for team #54196
Old May 10, 2009, 07:40 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_HT View Post
Yes, I forgot to mention this aswell.. I'm folding all my points into this account for now, since this current contest isn't over and I already qualified... but I'll be sure to pump in about 50k a month to my normal folding name, to qualify...
As the person who compiled the points for the "current folders" of the current contest I just wanted to jump in here so that there are absolutely no misunderstandings.... Please try not to have all your personal points lumped in one particular time-frame. There's no guarantee that future contest rules will be exactly the same as the ones we are using for this one.

I think it's a great tribute to have folks folding under PScout's name, but I'd hate to have one of our long term folders fall under the radar for a contest because of it, and as 3.0Charlie mentioned, there is no way for us to verify the points in the folding_for_pscout account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo4g View Post

Yes, just change the name in the client profile to folding_for_pscout. It must be done to each client, and IIRC the name change doesn't take effect until after the current WU is done.

Asrock AM1H-ITX / AM1 Athlon 5350 / 2X4G Gskill PC3-14900 / Intel 6235 Wi-Fi / 90W Targus Power Brick / 320G Seagate Momentus / Mini-Box M350 / 1X 22" Dell IPS / 1X 22" HP
Old May 10, 2009, 09:30 PM
Rookie
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3nnny View Post
moved my both my gx2 clients should be good for 8-9k ppd
smp coming soon
Scratch the above I'll switch one of my gpu clients back to my regular account
Old May 13, 2009, 09:54 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Added my GPU's. Avg. PPD, I'm not sure, but I would estimate roughly 100-110k PPD.

Hardware included = all the GPU's in my sig, plus a GTS250 and 2 more 8800GTS 512's.

I should also note that I only plan to be part of the group until next Tuesday, after the long weekend.

Think you can overclock? Then show us what you got!
Join the Hardware Canucks Overclocking team today!

Last edited by Dead Things; May 13, 2009 at 10:05 PM.
Old May 14, 2009, 04:27 AM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

What do you mean, until next Tuesday?