Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 13, 2009, 05:23 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Well I folded under pete for a week now so theres ~100k but I'm going back to my main now guys. I haven't had a chance to see exact numbers now that I've oc'd and installed my new 260 so I'm going to do a solid week on my own with both cards cuz I'm dying to see some numbers (and some infidel has passed me on the charts whilst I was away lol) Anyways I'm reinstalling the SMP and will try that VMware thingy and that will be 24/7 for pete. I'll probably come back to pete with both my cards once I put kenny back under my boot. Hahaha
Old May 13, 2009, 06:23 PM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

No problem, we all fold for the same team - and getting some numbers is always interesting.
Old May 13, 2009, 07:40 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
No problem, we all fold for the same team - and getting some numbers is always interesting.

Well, I divide my rig, and it will stay that way until # 2 comes under, then I'll dedicate #1 to the cause.
To me, a little, a lot, whatever you can do, or just fold away for yourself.
We are all on the same team, we are all going towards the same cause.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old May 13, 2009, 10:31 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Hey guys - just wanted to let y'all know that I just finished configuring all my GPU clients to fold for the pscout tribute. I've left all my non-GPU clients alone because I'm too lazy to reconfigure those. Besides, it will be interesting to see what proportion of my overall PPD is made up of non-GPU clients. But I figure my GPU clients should net out to somewhere in the range of 100,000 to 110,000 PPD or thereabouts. I guess I'll know for sure in a couple days!

Again, just wanted to reiterate that this is a good thing. Thanks for organizing this.

Think you can overclock? Then show us what you got!
Join the Hardware Canucks Overclocking team today!
Old May 13, 2009, 10:39 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Wow DT, you're nuts

On another note, my GX2 will go towards folding under PSscout, and VMware CPU will still fold under my name

Zephyranthes
E8400 4.0ghz, XFX 780i, Mushkin XP2 PC-6400, Antec Earthwatts 750W

Old May 15, 2009, 02:33 AM
Trial Member

We as team mates of Pete over on OC Forums(ocforums.com) had been unsure of his status until we received confirmation earlier today. Like yourselves, our experiences with Pete were nothing less than upbeat and positive; many of us were lucky recipients of Pete's kind, thoughtful and cheerful mentoring. I personally considered Pete to be my friend and am saddened over the loss of a friend. We have a tribute to Pete planned as well, it will begin for most participants shortly.

As Pete would say-

"Cheers",

Tim
Old May 15, 2009, 05:26 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Hello Tim,

I know that Peter's first team was the OC team; he spoke a lot about you guys, but never mentionned any competition between both Forums; he felt that he had to stay with you guys, but his Home was here - hence the dual team folding with 2 different usernames.

I did contact a member over at ocforums early 2008, nedclocker. He knew about Peter's condition too.

You are more than welcome to have your own tribute for the Man. I personally do not see this any other way.

John
Old May 15, 2009, 05:43 AM
F@H

My System Specs

To the members, here is the link of OCForums's own dedicace to Peter.

pete_scout - Overclockers Forums
Old May 15, 2009, 06:03 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Thank you Charlie3.0

Let me say that, even though I never had the privilege to meet Pete, from what I have heard and seen so far from everyone convinces me that he is truly a man to behold in the highest of honors. It is an unfortunate shame that such man had to leave us.

Folding for the future.

Zephyranthes
E8400 4.0ghz, XFX 780i, Mushkin XP2 PC-6400, Antec Earthwatts 750W

Old May 15, 2009, 06:41 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Hey, it got stickied, that is just awsome.
He will live on it the deeds of those left behind.

Good to see his other home is now honouring his passing as well.

Onward HWC,

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com