Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 18, 2010, 08:26 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Wonder what happened to all his folding rigs....
Maybe someone could buy them for folding(heating)?
Old May 19, 2010, 05:15 PM
shaw

Peter's rigs mainly consisted of Q6600s; no GPUs since he was folding before the beginnings of GPU folding. I believe his brother took possession of the equipment.
Old May 19, 2010, 06:42 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

I popped over to Overclockers.com (Pete's original team) to post in Peter's thread. I let them know about our yearly tribute, and that Pete would have been very proud of how both our teams folded during the Chimp Challenge. It would really have been something for him I bet to see how far this little team he started came, and how we competed with the best in the Chimp Challenge.
Fold for team #54196
Old May 19, 2010, 08:03 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

This time last year if we told most teams we wanted to enter the Chimp Challenge they would have laughed at us (Because of low ppd). Great 5th place finish, Who's laughing now. We all should be proud. Now lets see how high up the PPD ladder we can get Pete by the end of May. 100,000ppd would get him in the top 90 people in the world, 130,000ppd gets him 50th place, 250,000ppd = 20th, 600,000 get him in the top 10( As Chimp race ends the top 10 ppd users will drop). Right now he's getting 50,000+ ppd and climbing and sitting 236 in the world for ppd, We need to get him 400,000+ppd if we were to match the 5.5 million we got him last year may the end of May. Since a F@H contest just ended folding 10 more days under a different username is not going to hurt your chance at getting extra entry's into the next contest if your a daily folder. Lets shot for the 600,000+ppd and put a HWCer back in the the top 10. Everyone fold for Pete.
Old May 19, 2010, 08:40 PM
Banned
F@H

*beoch slaps himself for forgetting once again!
Old May 6, 2011, 10:55 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I'm not sure what people are going to do after the CC race but we do have are annual Fold for pete. It would be nice if we could through 5-10+ million points his way. It would show the other team's how united and full of team spirit we are if we finished May off folding for pete( Folding for 1 month under a different username's is less then 10% of the years folding, not really that much). Plus the CC could have bin 14 day instead of 10 so why not put those extra 4 days plus a few more to Pete.
I never new Pete but I like the idea of folding for friend or family member that lost the battle to cancer, If you want to fold for bit as a tribute to someone you new or for Pete himself that the name to use
Old May 6, 2011, 11:16 AM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

The second the Challenge is over my folding is back to this account. I can Pm the passkey if requested.
Old May 6, 2011, 11:40 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
The second the Challenge is over my folding is back to this account. I can Pm the passkey if requested.
If you can send me the passkey, I'll switch over at the end as well.
Old May 6, 2011, 12:06 PM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
do we need one to fold for the dude? if so ill hit my 2 mil later i guess,pete's points are more important.
remind me exact date or in may in general?
danke
Old May 6, 2011, 12:25 PM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

I have the passkey saved at home, once the Challenge is over simply send me a PM requesting the key.