Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 24, 2009, 01:07 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Server not counting my 1920 pt WU...

For some strange reason the server hasn't updated my SMP 1920 WU yet. I think I know why though.

For some reason whenever I start up the SMP console client the Windows Firewall window pops up and asks to allow the fahcore_a1.exe. However, the window is all f***** up, like there are icons missing and there's no text. I'd take a screenshot, but it won't let me for some reason. So, I would just click the upper right corner to close it, and then it would fold away. I assumed it was good to go, but then after it completed, and waiting for a few hours to verify it was accepted, the stats said it didn't. As of now, I should be over the 10000 mark.

I finally guessed the proper button on the f***** up window, and it now shows that it is allowed to pass through Windows Firewall.

What I'm trying to ask is if the client will keep the stats that were not sent, and hopefully sync everything I have again, so that I can get the WU on the stats page? Thanks in advance!
Old April 24, 2009, 02:28 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

It should send the completed WUs upon connection.

I remember that weird Windows Firewall issue...it was actually mentioned in one of the SMP guides on the Stanford site. The buttons are there, but you just don't see them...

I tried that client and I got less than 2000PPD total (if I recall properly), and we have the sme chip with the same OC if your sig is correct. I get about 4500PPD on the vmware setup, running two instances...
Fold for team #54196