Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 16, 2009, 08:51 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Just testing folding on my only pc

I first started folding on my box about two weeks sago then I got my new drive and ended up just reinstalling everything on it . I am surprised at how little folding seems to effect my daily all day computer use, I have it set up as a service so the only two ways to know that I am actually folding is by looking at the task manager and seeing FAH using 30-40% and looking at the FAHMon. i have only experienced on laggy bit and that was last night when I am downloading all of my TV eps through torrents and also converting a mkv file into avi and watch one of my tv eps at the same time but other then that no lag at all. even when I am playing wolfeinstien Enemy Territory I experience no lag I I cant wait for my Rad so I can over clock and see what its like
Old March 16, 2009, 08:53 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Yep! I don't notice it at all! And with these new WU's on the GPU's I can watch videos with media player no problem! So I fold pretty well 24/7 now even when I use my PC... Gotta turn it off for gaming, though.
Old March 16, 2009, 08:59 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

I like the new core as well. Got kinda worried earlier tonight when I thought my re-install would not try the new core.

My computer room is really getting warm though...that is the only side effect I can see right now!
Fold for team #54196