Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 9, 2009, 03:42 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Default Our Own F@H Stats Sheet... Ideas please?

Good Evening Team,

After reading some of the discussions in the forums, we've all seen that we love to talk about and compare our stats in the all important 'race' to the top. Lately we've been folding harder than ever. Great job everyone!

As our team is getting bigger than ever, we're seeing a lot of data(stats) coming through and it would be great to have all that data in one central point, so we can all compare our stats in one convenient way! Now, while at work today (shhhhh... ) I've created this excel sheet that has most of our information per 'team member' in it. I took most of the information that I could find on HWC (rig specs etc) and used that to fill this in.

I don't know if anyone else has an idea about the HWC stats... but I figured this is a good way to start of. Please give us your input on what YOU want to see in our stat sheet! Suggestions? Let me know!

As for execution of this plan? Great question too. Maybe someone with extra time could be willing to fill this information in for us and post it here on HWC..

Here the example:

Pretty clear... or not... The number under the yellow Team members name is the avg PPD for all GPU or CPU work units. Color coded colums to refer which column to look at. WU green = Avg PPD green.
Old March 9, 2009, 04:07 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I love it Dr.Silver! I'll start recording as many stats on those other projects as I can. The new 1680 pointers seem to fluctuate alot as they run in regards to ppd. I'm at 62% complete my 1st one and the ppd has shot up to 9034ppd. I'll have to wait until this is completely finished to get an accurate ppd. BTW I have my E8400 dual core OC'd to 3.9Ghz that does 1802ppd. I'm using Nvidia 182.08 drivers. I can't think of any suggestion to add to your spreadsheet it features everything I can think of and is easy to understand.

Bingo 500 posts Allstar. woot
Old March 9, 2009, 04:50 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Looks pretty good! Are we going to be able to input our own stats into the charts? I'd be willing to contribute all the data I have!
Old March 9, 2009, 05:03 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_HT View Post
Looks pretty good! Are we going to be able to input our own stats into the charts? I'd be willing to contribute all the data I have!
Thats the thing.... how would we do that..

I am thinking, one should collect this data for his own PC and post it here.... whether this is a screenie or something else and then someone else could enter it... OR....
Old March 9, 2009, 05:32 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

It seems like a lot of work...especially when there are so many places that compile the data already.

I suppose we could always do a Google spreadsheet.
Old March 9, 2009, 05:54 PM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

Or use Google's Documents. Google Docs Tour
Old March 9, 2009, 06:36 PM
MVP
F@H

This is a great idea. I was really hoping something like this would happen. Sweet!!!
RIG #1 - Intel E8400 // TRU-X 120 w noctua NF-P12 // GA-X38-DQ6 // GTX285 OC // 8g Ram OCZ Fatal1ty PC8500 // X-Fi Elite Pro sound // z-5500 speakers // OCZ 850w Gamer XTream PSU // WD Raptor 150g // Seagate 1Tb // 2xSeagate 500g ex// Logitec G-15 keyboard // Vista Ultimate 64bit
RIG #2 - AMD64 3500+ // Asus A8N-E // 8800GTS 512 OC // Enermax Liberty SLI 500W Modular PSU // WD Caviar 250g

Old March 9, 2009, 06:41 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
Or use Google's Documents. Google Docs Tour
Yeah found it: Here is the link for the document:

Folding PPD Sheet

I am not real clear on how to set limits to signing in, out or on modifying this sheet just yet. Should I announce a general login and password...
Old March 9, 2009, 07:18 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

nice work Silver that graph if we can edit it ourselves would be a great time saver. Tuff call on the password though. I'd hate to see some deliquent muddle with our numbers but it would also be a bit of a drag for you to make and give out 30 passwords. I was oblivious that google supplied this type of service. Thats really a terrific handy tool there.
Old March 9, 2009, 08:30 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

This could be interesting, good idea...