Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 5, 2009, 06:42 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
As long as you don't tell mine... I'm on my 5th mobo, 3rd CPU, 3rd GPU, and 4th case since I joined up here. Same DVD drive though.

She doesn't mind too much, as long as I sell off the stuff I'm not using. The last time she griped about it, I spent 10 minutes telling her about how much money my boss has into his 57 Belair build, and told her I was thinking about building a hot rod. She hasn't said much about my computer stuff in the last 6 months.

Yeah, those cars can hurt.
Did a 67 Cutlass 350 Rocket till I got in trouble...
Mind you, I made 10k on that one :)

No one understands, that sometimes you gotta spend money to make it.
:)

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old March 5, 2009, 06:46 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
You really think I'm going to let you run away like that?
**Aims laser**
Fold for team #54196
Old March 5, 2009, 06:50 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

I give most of my stuff to my dad, or some young people who can't afford to game but want to. Half the point of having stuff or money is to give it away
Fold for team #54196
Old March 5, 2009, 06:54 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Thats the downright truth Crisk.
Its why my system isn't top line lol!
I get money, to buy new parts, and someone else needs something so...I help em out.
Why not right?

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

Old March 5, 2009, 07:04 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Yeppers....I'm in a moral delimma now. My dad has a bad machine...I am not sure if its PSU or RAM, or mobo. I think its the PSU, but its hard to figure out since he is in NF and I am in Ontario...want to send him a PSU...if I thought for sure it would work then I would, but I might have to send him a whole machine which I can't afford to do, especially since I just upgraded my 260 to a 285. I could trade my PSU to a fellow HWC member to meet my needs, but then I would have to buy another for the old man, and I refuse to send him a crap PSU (I refuse to build any machine without a top-quality PSU). Trying to decide if I should just get the most future-proof PSU I can find and send him my 550VX
Fold for team #54196
Old March 5, 2009, 07:09 PM
F@H

My System Specs

*cough* Ultra *cough*

Haven't Failed me yet :)
I know, I know....We had this discussion already lol!
Actually, that 400W corsair is a underestimated unit.

Did a Build for a co-worker using it, and it powered more than I expected it too.

ST