Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 2, 2009, 09:45 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Default Ummm Folding Fail???

No idea if this is normal or not.
3 Work Units went really quick through my computer.

They were, 1/1 , 3/3 , 5/5 ??????
I'm used to seeing 0/1500 size ones show up, but that was kinda wierd when it did the last 3.
Ever happen to anyone else?

Regards,
ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old March 2, 2009, 01:54 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
No idea if this is normal or not.
3 Work Units went really quick through my computer.

They were, 1/1 , 3/3 , 5/5 ??????
I'm used to seeing 0/1500 size ones show up, but that was kinda wierd when it did the last 3.
Ever happen to anyone else?

Regards,
ST
It's definately not normal, I've never seen that. They did release a new FahCore_14 and brand new WU's today which might be messing up the Servers.

Just so I don't have to retype it; Check Your Folding Rigs - New FahCore_14 Released

Old March 2, 2009, 07:39 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I never got a WU like that personally, but I remember in the F@H forums there was a post about someone getting 20 point WUs on the Playstation 3 client. Apparently the Stanford folks were testing something.
Old March 2, 2009, 08:07 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Checked the Logs when I got home. I did 9 units on my main, and 10 on my Test like that.
Why did I become Stanford's test Subject

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com