Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 17, 2009, 01:11 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

global warming yes. people causing it no. does an ant effect us no. look up in the sky and so hello to my little friend i call him the sun. not an argument just fact look U of Q studies and the cbc doc called global warming called off. which is not ture global warming is happening just check into the solar out put and it's effects
Old February 17, 2009, 06:14 PM
Hall Of Fame

I did'nt mean to scare anyone off with my rant , I apologize if I did...the whole 'green thing gets me worked up.It's really trendy right now and it's overused and overhyped.

I'm all for energy conservation , and I do a lot to support environmentalism , but I am really sick of all the hype.

I guess the bottom line is this : I (and every other folding user) will shut off my folding rigs , when every single non-work , snowmobile,ATV,dirtbike and hum-vee's for soccermoms are outlawed.

Not a damn second sooner.

Fair ?

Old February 17, 2009, 06:36 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

hell no i say fold away it's gonna help with a lot and were gonna need all the help we can get