Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 11, 2009, 06:17 PM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCB001 View Post
Thats good news, hopefully all goes well this time.

It'll be interesting to see who breaks the 30,000+ ppd 24hr avg. mark first, both you and zlojack have some beefy Foldingware coming online...

@Alwaysrun; keep up the pressure, it would give his rigs something to do while he's away...
If only NCIX would ship faster...
Old March 11, 2009, 06:40 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
If only NCIX would ship faster...
Hopefully your kit gets here soon, it should put you right back into contention. It shows how fast our team is changing when 3 260's+i7+q6600 don't automaticaly get you the top spot anymore.

A card in hand is worth two in the mail...

Old March 11, 2009, 06:45 PM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Hopefully your kit gets here soon, it should put you right back into contention. It shows how fast our team is changing when 3 260's+i7+q6600 don't automaticaly get you the top spot anymore.

Quite something indeed. I remember when you needed a true folding farm to come close to the ppd my 2 rigs are generating...
Old March 11, 2009, 06:47 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:

Lol you're telling me. For about a month or two I had 2nd spot with a 9600GSO, 9800GTX+, and a 260 Core 216.

I always wondered how well we would do if some of the HWC hardware came online...nice too see more folks doing this, and really makes it more fun for sure!
Fold for team #54196
Old March 11, 2009, 07:43 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Damn...someone is messing with my PPD! I came home to find the backup rig TURNED OFF!

My brother is in big trouble. I donated parts to that rig under the stipulation that it be left on for folding!
Old March 11, 2009, 07:59 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Lol yeah the missus blew a breaker a few days ago and did not turn the folding rig back on. I told her it is curing cancer and to always turn it back on if home or if the breaker blew.

Serious PPD requires a lot of attention!
Fold for team #54196
Old March 11, 2009, 08:20 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

We need a good sumaritan law passed. Make it illegal to walk past a folding rig in distress. It's a social responsibility of every citizen to render assistance to a downed folding machine unless there is a more trained professional folder in attendance. Also at no time shall any individual cause harm or otherwise prevoke a folding machine into powering down directly or indirectly. hehe chrisk I dunno how many times I've said the same thing around here "It's curing cancer, turn it back on for the love of humanity!!!"
Old March 11, 2009, 08:45 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
Quite something indeed. I remember when you needed a true folding farm to come close to the ppd my 2 rigs are generating...
IIRC when I first started checking the Team stats, even before I signed up, it needed the whole Team to generate that type of ppd.

I just checked on EOC and our points last week 1,512,121, is within 92pts of what we did the entire month of Aug.08. And just think, we haven't had everybody at full production at the same time yet...

Old March 11, 2009, 09:48 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Wow...I got slaughtered today.

Turns out my brother didn't leave the backup rig off, but for some reason it lost the network connection so it wasn't folding for a long while

You got back in front of me on PPD LCB!!!
Old March 11, 2009, 10:01 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlojack View Post
Wow...I got slaughtered today.

Turns out my brother didn't leave the backup rig off, but for some reason it lost the network connection so it wasn't folding for a long while

You got back in front of me on PPD LCB!!!
I think I said this somewhere before, Folding Rigs are like small children, you have to keep an eye on them at all times.

I'm sure you (and others) will pass me in the avg ppd fairly soon, as for catching me in total points...good luck with that...