Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 18, 2017, 08:23 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoyu34 View Post
We got a winner here!
I prefer to be called the guy formerly known as a Folding Editor.
Old February 23, 2017, 08:45 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Can I not post BBcode? I just want to put my folding stats as my signature, any mods can help out?
Old February 23, 2017, 02:38 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

The new core update sucks : my gpu is staying at 67% now. I think I am going to look for an AMD card.
Old February 24, 2017, 05:59 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoyu34 View Post
Can I not post BBcode? I just want to put my folding stats as my signature, any mods can help out?
Did you tried to put something like this in your signature?

[U-R-L="http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=638861"][folding-stats]Akira749[/foldingstats][/URL]

Don't forget to remove the "-" between the URL keyword and the foldingstats
Switch the 638861 value with the one for your user and finally put your folding name where you currently see "Akira749".

To get your username "number", go to : Hardware Canucks Forum Individual Users List - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats and click on your name. You'll see your username number in the address of your browser.
Old February 24, 2017, 08:54 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by akira749 View Post
Did you tried to put something like this in your signature?

[U-R-L="http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=638861"][folding-stats]Akira749[/foldingstats][/URL]

Don't forget to remove the "-" between the URL keyword and the foldingstats
Switch the 638861 value with the one for your user and finally put your folding name where you currently see "Akira749".

To get your username "number", go to : Hardware Canucks Forum Individual Users List - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats and click on your name. You'll see your username number in the address of your browser.
Yea, I think I just don't have enough permission for it.
Old February 26, 2017, 07:51 PM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

Weird, we should all have permission for it. Contact one of the Mods.
Old May 13, 2017, 08:41 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

So long time no fold..... after switching from Folding to Bitcoin, I'm thinking of putting together a single folder again. I read 1070's are the $/ppd leader..... Over the last few years how's the multi-gpu in one rig folding going?

When I first started out BTC mining I ran many multi-gpu rigs, mining was fine running through pci-e x1 slots with risers and extentions, How's folding handle that these days?

What I'm getting at, is.... can I re-create some of my old BTC miners, running 5-7gpu's on ONE mobo with risers/extentions? (multi psu's might be needed)

Have an A-1 day!
Old May 14, 2017, 04:59 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DoorGTZ View Post
When I first started out BTC mining I ran many multi-gpu rigs, mining was fine running through pci-e x1 slots with risers and extensions, How's folding handle that these days?
What I'm getting at, is.... can I re-create some of my old BTC miners, running 5-7 gpu's on ONE mobo with risers/extensions? (multi psu's might be needed)
Sure you can. The Pascal GPUs are the leaders in efficiency now, and all of them can reach 2 GHz core clock.
Old May 14, 2017, 08:20 AM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DoorGTZ View Post
So long time no fold..... after switching from Folding to Bitcoin, I'm thinking of putting together a single folder again. I read 1070's are the $/ppd leader..... Over the last few years how's the multi-gpu in one rig folding going?

When I first started out BTC mining I ran many multi-gpu rigs, mining was fine running through pci-e x1 slots with risers and extentions, How's folding handle that these days?

What I'm getting at, is.... can I re-create some of my old BTC miners, running 5-7gpu's on ONE mobo with risers/extentions? (multi psu's might be needed)
Damn. I miss the Four Horsemen...
Old May 18, 2017, 05:10 PM
Hall Of Fame

I wanna be horseman #5 !! heheh

I should be back up in a week or two , doing drywall and painting in my garage so I have rigs down.
----

I *think* folding needs a 4x , but I might be wrong.
If you need hardware to test with , I have some , I'll give you a 1070 tomorrow, not sure about PSU's but I will look.

Let's make this team great again(tm)

sorry....haha