Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 15, 2011, 01:40 PM
Banned
F@H

wasnt there before lol.

still,some piccies might help picture the lot!
Old June 15, 2011, 09:36 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

ImageShack Album - 12 images
^King Quad pics

-Lacking a fan controller for the 80mm's on the back, only 1 can reach a plugin on the mobo, and dang its loud.
-Too tall as I suspected, will modify the top later
-PSU is just sitting there
-Blue duct tape to hold wires from going everywhere

Have an A-1 day!

Last edited by 4DoorGTZ; June 15, 2011 at 10:17 PM.
Old June 15, 2011, 09:55 PM
Banned
F@H

very nice. wonder what 4 dozer 16 cored beasts will do to your ppd :) later on :)
Old June 16, 2011, 03:52 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

well, the blue tape will dry out over time and give out - leaving you with a sticky mess. You should probably find some zip ties, and buy a pack of those square stick on things to manage the cables.
The airflow is kind of ass-backwards with the power supply there. I'm pretty certain it'll draw the hot air in, or totally mess up your PSU by pulling air out the fan vent.. unless you turn your PSU fan around - which probably isn't a good idea either. :(

Quote:
I'll learn to manage my anger, when people learn to manage their stupid.
Old June 16, 2011, 12:32 PM
F@H

My System Specs

I've got tons of cable Management Doohickies if you want them to help with your setup.

@Rison - That PSU is rated for high operational Temps, so I suspect that it will be 0kay even if it is sucking in hoter than normal air.

That is one amazing setup though mate,

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old June 16, 2011, 02:54 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

1,326,583 points today, woop! :)

ST - yeah, I was referring to the CPUs drawing in the heat from the PSU. I don't really see any other way he could mount it though. That quad box is certainly kick ass for sure.

Quote:
I'll learn to manage my anger, when people learn to manage their stupid.
Old June 16, 2011, 03:06 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rison View Post
1,326,583 points today, woop! :)

ST - yeah, I was referring to the CPUs drawing in the heat from the PSU. I don't really see any other way he could mount it though. That quad box is certainly kick ass for sure.
I could be mistaken but the Grille and Exhaust from the PSU is away from the CPu's in the pictures I see. Should be perfectly fine.

Grats on the Points!!!!!

One day, one day.....I will fold again.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

Old June 16, 2011, 03:10 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Hey ST.. I'm 2.2days away from passing you, Then Deeival in 5.3 months. but bad news is 10e, Krazyups and Robrman are less than 2 months away from passing me and you 2. I think I'm going to put my CPU back under my name after I pass you to try to hold them off for a little longer( It's bin folding for Pete sense the CC ). In 2 days my PPD is going to almost double to a whopping 10,000ppd avg, Then their will be know catching me.
Lucky for us Rison is already in front of us, WTFRison
Old June 16, 2011, 03:11 PM
Banned
F@H

good god the man pulled more than half my total points with the team..today? :D
Old June 16, 2011, 03:24 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by badatcards View Post
Hey ST.. I'm 2.2days away from passing you, Then Deeival in 5.3 months. but bad news is 10e, Krazyups and Robrman are less than 2 months away from passing me and you 2. I think I'm going to put my CPU back under my name after I pass you to try to hold them off for a little longer( It's bin folding for Pete sense the CC ). In 2 days my PPD is going to almost double to a whopping 10,000ppd avg, Then their will be know catching me.
Lucky for us Rison is already in front of us, WTFRison
Yeah its a sad day when my name hasn't folded in so long. And I burned a lot a gear and had 3 Rigs going with 9 Cards total.....all at one point....

One day again.
You've done a good job. Everyone on our team has. I am so proud of how it has grown.

ST