Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 11, 2010, 06:09 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagath View Post
VERY happy. I still think I can OC it higher, but it was time to get a -bigadv in on this bad boy :D

Whoa, looking good!
Old December 11, 2010, 10:56 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Hey Sagath, I haven't used the Tracker yet, but you can see what your PPD is on it right?

Otherwise that is looking awesome mate. Nice OC.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old December 12, 2010, 05:49 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

looking for post jacky ?

Sold hardware again.....
Currently using WHS hardware....
Old December 12, 2010, 06:12 AM
Banned
F@H

i hear hes looking to make a sale? .........

and..guys, with the cold weather....put the heat on!!! i mean up the juice...you get the idea :p
Old December 12, 2010, 06:27 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Hey Sagath, I haven't used the Tracker yet, but you can see what your PPD is on it right?

Otherwise that is looking awesome mate. Nice OC.

ST
Yeah, the individual PPD is the green box, 60.7 K

It gives you a running total of all clients at the bottom where "total PPD" is listed.

The only downside to this program is (unlike HFM) you cannot do network directories for multiple machines . But this doesn't affect me since this is my only folding box

My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about
Old December 18, 2010, 08:09 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

WTF everyone. Right now we are Team is 13th for PPD in the world, Right behind Team NCIX. I cant wait to see what both Teams can do together for the next Chimp Challenge.
Old December 27, 2010, 08:24 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

So I've 1/2 rebuilt a system with a couple x5460's and realized I've got an extra x5460.... what beter to do then buy a used workstation off fleabay for a second dual quad xeon. Wont be any record numbers per box but maybe I can stash these complete towers somewhere in my condo unit that they dont cause a fuss.

Also seem to have better luck with the laptop folding at home, no literaly while in my house.... Only tried gpu folding but its gone for a few days no blue screen. Soon I'll try and go back to full smp + gpu and see if it still holds true. Could just be that my laptop's power brick is very sensitive when it comes to the power going into it. At home I've got a UPS and on the road its just a surge protector..... maybe there is a use for small ups's after all????

Xmas mostly consisted of MemoryExpress giftcards, so tempting to get something but unless I undertake another build I dont really need anything from there. For now I'm just gonna get some old boxes up and running again, need some psu's and ddr2, throw some gtx470's in them and see how they do.

Guess that spells out my week off :)

Have an A-1 day!
Old December 27, 2010, 08:37 PM
Banned
F@H

keep 'er crunchn man!!!

slowly going forward, baby steps i tell ya :p
Old December 27, 2010, 08:42 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Hey 4Door you didn't have anything better to do than set up Folding rigs did you ??, it shows you've got your priorities straight.

It'll be good to see another old-timer coming back, if you had of waited much longer you would have dropped right out of the top 10.

All those SR-2 guys are starting to take over the place...

Old December 30, 2010, 11:49 PM
Banned
F@H

guys, i need a 775 chippie to power thr upcoming 'old school folding project' ill get going. anything cheap like a celly e3300 will do. was thinking of dropping a quad in for some smp but ppl want too much for there chips :D

let the fold go on!!