Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 9, 2010, 04:09 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

ok does this work and help at all ( not looking to get into folding or get any credit really just want to help hwc's and it's members ) and it seems to be running just want to make sure the points are going to hwc's
Attached Images

Old February 9, 2010, 04:20 PM
Folding Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dangtx_ View Post
whats with the countdown lol?
When I submit my next wu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoanee View Post
You guys are freaking me out....I was in the hunt but now my rigs are crappin themselves and I do not have time to tune them up.....

Whats up with your rigs? Rig issue or bigadv issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbee View Post
ok does this work and help at all ( not looking to get into folding or get any credit really just want to help hwc's and it's members ) and it seems to be running just want to make sure the points are going to hwc's
Looks good gingerbee! This is how it starts....
Fold for team #54196
Old February 9, 2010, 04:31 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

thank just don't want to waste point to some where else
Old February 9, 2010, 04:51 PM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
That works, but you could get a heck of a lot more production out of your machines if you used the SMP client instead. See here for instructions on how to set it up: [H]ard|Forum - View Single Post - [H]orde|Central v2 - Everything DC (FAQ's, Guides, Tips and Tricks)

Get your passkey from here and make sure you use it when prompted during the client configuration process: Folding@Home

And make sure that you enable the -advmethods option.
Old February 9, 2010, 05:21 PM
Banned
F@H

bigadv truckload of points? its really funny. 'one machine can make all the difference' .lol.
Old February 9, 2010, 05:39 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
thank just don't want to waste point to some where else
Welcome to our little addiction gingerbee. After you turn in your first WU dont forget to request a tag.
Old February 10, 2010, 11:47 AM
Banned
F@H

Just receive back up from UPS.... 2 x EVGA GTS 250 , I'm quite shock by the cheap packaging. no double box like other GPU. everything loose in the box
Old February 10, 2010, 04:34 PM
Banned
F@H

its the shipper's fault, i think. ups just picks it up. packing costs money you know? :p
Old February 10, 2010, 04:39 PM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
its the shipper's fault, i think. ups just picks it up. packing costs money you know? :p
Of course it's the shipper's fault; Mark wasn't blaming UPS.
Old February 10, 2010, 04:51 PM
Banned
F@H

Quote:
@ Zero not even complaining about the shipper, it's about EVGA , they cut on the presentation of the box... anyway it will make less in the recycle bin

@ Dan, it's the part in the EVGA box that are loose . Card in bubble wrap, bag with the adaptor , cd , instruction , Usally they are solid box inside a tine one that open on the front , with separator inside , the one of Evga is only a box opening on the side ... .But I find it cheap. if it's the only thing I have to complain it's not too bad , I was just surprise.

edit : wait a minute I buy many cheap EVGA card... they are usually in the same kind of double box , don't know what happen with this model