Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

    
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1721 (permalink)  
Old September 16, 2009, 07:10 PM
chrisk's Avatar
Folding Captain
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: GTA, Ontario
Posts: 7,401

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perineum View Post
YOU.... have excuses, lots of them, and all good. You're definately exempt.
No worries its all my fault I think anyways.
__________________
Fold for team #54196
Reply With Quote
  #1722 (permalink)  
Old September 16, 2009, 07:45 PM
kruzn4evr's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ajax, Ontario
Posts: 1,801

My System Specs

Default

Yup, I agree with chris, its all his fault for getting alot of us hooked on folding in the first place!..lol...I'm about to crack 400k and badatcards?...look in the rear view mirror 'cause I's a comin' up fast..lol
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #1723 (permalink)  
Old September 16, 2009, 07:50 PM
chrisk's Avatar
Folding Captain
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: GTA, Ontario
Posts: 7,401

My System Specs

Default

Yup kruzn you are firing your way up the charts! Good work!
__________________
Fold for team #54196
Reply With Quote
  #1724 (permalink)  
Old September 16, 2009, 07:55 PM
kruzn4evr's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ajax, Ontario
Posts: 1,801

My System Specs

Default

thanks, too bad I still can't get the 4th GPU to run 100%....sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't so I just gave up and run with the 3.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #1725 (permalink)  
Old September 16, 2009, 08:15 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 1,361

My System Specs

Default

Well yeah, today I broke the 10k (total) milestone. I am looking at my progression(its slow), but constant. I am climbing up in the ranks... I know, I know I just started folding.

I am just scared of newcomers who will kill my mood when they arrive with their nvidia shizznit and pass me as if I had been waiting to tie my shoe all along. I think I average 2-2.5k PPD per day...

Maybe I should consider folding with my CPU too...
Reply With Quote
  #1726 (permalink)  
Old September 16, 2009, 08:26 PM
chrisk's Avatar
Folding Captain
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: GTA, Ontario
Posts: 7,401

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilauea View Post
Well yeah, today I broke the 10k (total) milestone. I am looking at my progression(its slow), but constant. I am climbing up in the ranks... I know, I know I just started folding.

I am just scared of newcomers who will kill my mood when they arrive with their nvidia shizznit and pass me as if I had been waiting to tie my shoe all along. I think I average 2-2.5k PPD per day...

Maybe I should consider folding with my CPU too...
The team is doing really well right now because of folks chipping in like yourself Don't get discouraged!!!
__________________
Fold for team #54196
Reply With Quote
  #1727 (permalink)  
Old September 16, 2009, 08:30 PM
kruzn4evr's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ajax, Ontario
Posts: 1,801

My System Specs

Default

Just keep it goin' Kilauea, every point counts, nothin' wrong with 2-2.5k PPD, it all goes to the main cause....which is kickin' some TPU butt and of course finding cures for these terrible diseases
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #1728 (permalink)  
Old September 16, 2009, 08:33 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 1,361

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskwarren View Post
The team is doing really well right now because of folks chipping in like yourself Don't get discouraged!!!
I am not discouraged... For now, I see myself passing people (inactive) every day... Its just that I dread the day where another newcomer will start to fold and will pass me super fast with its nvidia GPU, but by then, it will actually be useful to fold... to heat up the room
Reply With Quote
  #1729 (permalink)  
Old September 16, 2009, 08:33 PM
badatcards's Avatar
Allstar
F@H
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Orillia ont
Posts: 858

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kruzn4evr View Post
Yup, I agree with chris, its all his fault for getting alot of us hooked on folding in the first place!..lol...I'm about to crack 400k and badatcards?...look in the rear view mirror 'cause I's a comin' up fast..lol
I see you but I aint pulling over, Your going to have to go out and around. Keep up the good work everyone. WTF ()
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1730 (permalink)  
Old September 16, 2009, 08:48 PM
kruzn4evr's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ajax, Ontario
Posts: 1,801

My System Specs

Default

I'd shift into overdrive if I could ...but I'm happy just kruzn along
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes