Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 17, 2008, 09:14 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I thought I got the 64 one but I'll reinstall to make sure! Thanks!

EDIT: I'm using version - 6.2.18
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old September 17, 2008, 09:18 AM
Allstar
F@H

I still got 6.2.14
Old September 18, 2008, 06:18 AM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

FYI on the QX9650 I finally found some time to oc the chip to 3.5, with 1.3V. Since then, not a single error.
Old September 18, 2008, 08:18 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I havn't been getting any errors but I'm pretty sure it wasn't my CPU OC. I benched and tested the hell out of my CPU. I think it was my memory OC - well that is if I get home today and have no errors, that'd be two days with no problems. I'll Re oc my cpu and run just that and see how it goes before working on my memory again.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.