Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 14, 2008, 08:51 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Ugh, you all should be shot! LOL

Thanks!

As if the urge to buy more gear wasn't bad enough right now; now I'm folding and I want to even more!

I have 831.00 worth of gear in my NCIX shopping cart right now and I'm |__| <That close to hitting the ORDER BUTTON!

Where's the bridge? I'm jumping!
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old September 14, 2008, 08:54 PM
Allstar

Well, if you feel that you must buy, and you dont really need it, send it to me! I would like an Adaptec Sata 2 raid cards, A xeon chop.....and maybe a nother 4 GB of ram........and......
Old September 14, 2008, 09:06 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
Thanks!

As if the urge to buy more gear wasn't bad enough right now; now I'm folding and I want to even more!

I have 831.00 worth of gear in my NCIX shopping cart right now and I'm |__| <That close to hitting the ORDER BUTTON!

haha,click it you will be fine.. since i joined here i been converted to intel and fight the buying urge daily,lol..most days the urge wins tho,and i buy

"Be so good at what you do that you cant be ignored"

Old September 14, 2008, 09:11 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Ugh, I just spent A LOT on new snowboard gear this season too. I might have to go ATI here soon just cause I want that damn asus board so bad!
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old September 14, 2008, 09:38 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Do It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old September 14, 2008, 10:58 PM
Hall Of Fame

just look at your signature.... your computer specification is good enough for a while.... just save some money for your life ( food, living and gas)

then do it when you have pently of money...

or if you are very impatient then you alway can sell your computer or parts... but you will not able to use computer for a while >_>;
NEW: customize case, hx100, i7 920, supreme hf, x58 sabertooth, 3gbx2 ram of ripjaws, xfx hd6950 CF. vertex 2 60gb, seagate and hitachi 1tb, dual mcp355 with ek rex v2, 2x koolance ar697, 2x mcr320, 6x zm-f3 fans.
OLD: cm 690, hx620, intel q9450, True Black, ga-ep45-ud3p, 2gbx2 ram of mushkin xp2 8500, xfx 285. wd caviar se16 640gb, 4x zm-f3 fans.
Old September 14, 2008, 11:32 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

DO IT FOR A SECOND BUILD!

Zephyranthes
E8400 4.0ghz, XFX 780i, Mushkin XP2 PC-6400, Antec Earthwatts 750W

Old September 15, 2008, 04:45 AM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
Thanks!

The proper sequence would be to first order, then second assemble the rig / start folding. Third would be to jump.

You have to think important stuff first.

What did you buy?
Old September 15, 2008, 05:45 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

I was perfectly happy with my 8400. But then, I started crunching wiht Boinc, so I bought a Quad....

Now, I have a CPU doing nothing, why not get a scond rig ?

Sold hardware again.....
Currently using WHS hardware....
Old September 15, 2008, 06:57 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Buy an RSP. Seriously... anyone ever explain compound interest to you?