Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   HardwareCanucks F@H Team (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardwarecanucks-f-h-team/)
-   -   Ugh, you all should be shot! LOL (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardwarecanucks-f-h-team/10080-ugh-you-all-should-shot-lol.html)

encorp September 14, 2008 08:51 PM

Ugh, you all should be shot! LOL

Thanks!

As if the urge to buy more gear wasn't bad enough right now; now I'm folding and I want to even more!

I have 831.00 worth of gear in my NCIX shopping cart right now and I'm |__| <That close to hitting the ORDER BUTTON!

Where's the bridge? I'm jumping! :censored::doh:

Tazer-[X] September 14, 2008 08:54 PM

Well, if you feel that you must buy, and you dont really need it, send it to me! I would like an Adaptec Sata 2 raid cards, A xeon chop.....and maybe a nother 4 GB of ram........and......

jay51 September 14, 2008 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by encorp (Post 89346)
Thanks!

As if the urge to buy more gear wasn't bad enough right now; now I'm folding and I want to even more!

I have 831.00 worth of gear in my NCIX shopping cart right now and I'm |__| <That close to hitting the ORDER BUTTON!

haha,click it :thumb: you will be fine.. since i joined here i been converted to intel and fight the buying urge daily,lol..most days the urge wins tho,and i buy :doh:

encorp September 14, 2008 09:11 PM

Ugh, I just spent A LOT on new snowboard gear this season too. I might have to go ATI here soon just cause I want that damn asus board so bad!

Supergrover September 14, 2008 09:38 PM

Do It!

CTA September 14, 2008 10:58 PM

just look at your signature.... your computer specification is good enough for a while.... just save some money for your life ( food, living and gas)

then do it when you have pently of money...

or if you are very impatient then you alway can sell your computer or parts... but you will not able to use computer for a while >_>;

Jackquelegs September 14, 2008 11:32 PM

DO IT FOR A SECOND BUILD! :clap:

3.0charlie September 15, 2008 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by encorp (Post 89346)
Thanks!

The proper sequence would be to first order, then second assemble the rig / start folding. Third would be to jump.

You have to think important stuff first.:whistle:

What did you buy?

matsta31 September 15, 2008 05:45 AM

I was perfectly happy with my 8400. But then, I started crunching wiht Boinc, so I bought a Quad....

Now, I have a CPU doing nothing, why not get a scond rig ?

Jack Rabbit September 15, 2008 06:57 AM

Buy an RSP. Seriously... anyone ever explain compound interest to you?