Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Hardware Canucks Store (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-store/)
-   -   Thanks for the free goodies :) (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-store/48202-thanks-free-goodies.html)

supaflyx3 November 10, 2011 02:17 PM

Thanks for the free goodies :)
 
I ordered the mousepad and IC7, here are pics and results. :)

Before IC7:
http://i.imgur.com/1P6H6.png

After IC7:
http://i.imgur.com/E5nKH.png

Mousepad:

http://i.imgur.com/5wj9i.jpg

Cptn Vortex November 10, 2011 02:18 PM

Wow, your temps are wayyy better, and it probably hasn't even set in yet!

chrisk November 10, 2011 02:19 PM

Same mouse pad and mouse as I.

Clean up your room you slob ;p

supaflyx3 November 10, 2011 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cptn Vortex (Post 567150)
Wow, your temps are wayyy better, and it probably hasn't even set in yet!

yeah my jaw dropped when i saw my temps, time to OC this bad boy and stop running at stock!
And chris, i will not clean my room. :ph34r:

Supergrover November 10, 2011 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supaflyx3 (Post 567152)
yeah my jaw dropped when i saw my temps, time to OC this bad boy and stop running at stock!
And chris, i will not clean my room. :ph34r:

Your dead to me son.

Good to see your enjoying your new free toys!

chrisk November 10, 2011 02:21 PM

Thats it young man. I'll scold you further on IRC.

SugarJ November 10, 2011 02:23 PM

Ahh, the G500 / HWC mouse pad combo. Me three! I actually paid for my mouse pad when they first came out, it's way better than anything else I've used.

supaflyx3 November 10, 2011 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SugarJ (Post 567155)
Ahh, the G500 / HWC mouse pad combo. Me three! I actually paid for my mouse pad when they first came out, it's way better than anything else I've used.

I would have bought it if this didn't come along.
I'm used to fabric mousepads so it'll take a while for me to get used to this one, but i like it so far. Best mouse/mouse pad combo IMO.

Nodscene November 10, 2011 03:17 PM

Great temps!

Hmm, I emailed Gav (couldn't find who else to email) with my info and order but never heard back and haven't received anything. Oh well, we shall see what happens.

Sorry to hijack

supaflyx3 November 10, 2011 03:18 PM

Nodscene you email store@hardwarecanucks.com

With your forum username, what you ordered and your exact shipping address.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:30 PM.