Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Hardware Canucks Store

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 10, 2010, 06:52 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

Question Any Chance?

Is there any chance that you guys could get AMD or Intel ball caps or golf shirts to add to your inventory and maybe add HWC logo to them as well???
Old May 10, 2010, 07:02 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBA View Post
Is there any chance that you guys could get AMD or Intel ball caps or golf shirts to add to your inventory and maybe add HWC logo to them as well???
this would be a co-promotional thing there's more to it then just doing it.( lawyers )
Old May 11, 2010, 11:43 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

That is what I figured the response would be. Does anyone know how to acquire AMD golf shirts or hats? The only comments I have found on the internet are buy off E-Bay. I can't find any merchandising link on AMD's site.
Old May 21, 2010, 12:15 AM
MVP
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBA View Post
That is what I figured the response would be. Does anyone know how to acquire AMD golf shirts or hats? The only comments I have found on the internet are buy off E-Bay. I can't find any merchandising link on AMD's site.
Get a job at one of the big box retailers. Then you get that stuff handed to you fairly frequently. I have a pile of AMD branded stuff kicking around. No golfshirts though.