Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Hardware Canucks Store

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 30, 2010, 02:58 PM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghlin View Post
Just pre ordered! That anodized black is gonna look awesome in the project I'm working on.

Pics to follow soon :)
That is Great and Thank you!
Old March 30, 2010, 05:09 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

I pre-ordered two black anodized grills, can't wait to get my greasy mitts on them! I'm going to use them on the side of my new Coolermaster 690 II case (beautiful case pictures don't do it justice). Thanks again to Bill and FixT for making these availible to the community.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/nightwarp/R7YQuMGt-JI/AAAAAAAADoQ/KVuthG6qJfE/s400/Supportourtroops-2.jpg

Old March 30, 2010, 05:17 PM
Hall Of Fame

Wow, wish I'd been around a week ago. If the purchase page is still offering free shipping on the black grills, can that be taken as a confirmation that there are a few still available for the deal? Cos I have a CP-850 PSU that badly needs something better looking on its front end.
Old March 30, 2010, 05:49 PM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MpG View Post
Wow, wish I'd been around a week ago. If the purchase page is still offering free shipping on the black grills, can that be taken as a confirmation that there are a few still available for the deal? Cos I have a CP-850 PSU that badly needs something better looking on its front end.
Yup - Free shipping will be available as long as it is still up there. We wouldn't charge you after the fact.

We have padded the pre-order black grills with a few extras for people like yourself who missed the announcement so be sure to get them soon

Last edited by FiXT; March 30, 2010 at 05:58 PM.
Old March 30, 2010, 10:20 PM
Hall Of Fame

Nice, order placed. I wish I had a use for more than one of these, but this'll look pretty on my PSU.
Old March 31, 2010, 04:12 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'm not sure if this is the place to post this but here goes...
I was wondering if someone here could possibly help out a fellow HWC'er. I'm currently building a new rig for myself. There is no way I can get funds tranfered to my paypal account fast enough to preorder 2 of the 120mm aluminum fan grills. These will look "fan"tastic on my soon to be modded and repainted HAF 932 AMD edition case. I will also be posting the build log as I did with the green machine.

I was wondering if someone here could preorder two fan grills for me. I can pay the individual in advance immediately by EMT. I would really appreciate a little help here. PM me if you would like to help out. You must have positive itrader rating or be a HWC'er that I know personally. Thanks for your time.

EBAY(http://myworld.ebay.ca/scott0639)
Old March 31, 2010, 06:17 PM
Allstar

^ Yes, That would be a nice gesture by somebody

Please pre-order your grills soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnpctech View Post
You've still got time to pre-order the Silver version of the aluminum HWC fan grills

*** Currently Available ONLY for PRE-ORDER - Get Free Shipping On All Pre-Ordered Fan Grills***

Silver Aluminum
Anodized Black Aluminum

We have added the Hardware Canucks Fan Grills custom designed by MNPCTECH.com to the HWC Store!

Get a one of a kind uniquely designed aluminum fan grill that shows your support for your favorite tech community and add a splash of flair to your tower!

Grills are available in both 120MM and 140MM sizes and come in a aluminum silver or get it anodized black for only $5 more!

Expected shipping date is end of April 2010 (subject to change).

Here is one mounted the 120mm Silver version on the rear exhaust fan

Old March 31, 2010, 07:20 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I just pre-ordered 2X120mm silver fan grills with the help of one of the moderators! Way to go guys!

EBAY(http://myworld.ebay.ca/scott0639)
Old April 1, 2010, 05:57 AM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo' power View Post
I just pre-ordered 2X120mm silver fan grills with the help of one of the moderators! Way to go guys!
That is awesome, Major props to HWC
Old April 19, 2010, 07:38 AM
Hall of Fame

My System Specs

Just to give pre-orderers a heads up, though you will likely miss this, you will get a email separately of course.

Pre-ordered fan grills will be shipping out to people today!