Quantcast

Xigmatek HDT-S1283 CPU Cooler Review

by AkG     |     June 19, 2008

Q6600 Temperature Testing

Idle Temperatures

As we saw with the dual core results, as the thermal loads go up so does the efficiency of this unit. This is great to see as it is the mark of a great cooler that can handle both low thermal loads and high thermal loads with aplomb.

Average Load Temperatures

Wow, in the end and after all the dust settled this cooler is basically just as good as a some of the best coolers we have tested in the past. This alone is very impressive, but when you realize that this Xigmatek unit costs less than half of some of the competition it gets down right amazing.

Latest Reviews in Cooling
April 14, 2015
Corsair's Hydro H100i GTX and H80i GT represent huge improvements over their predecessors but can they compete with some of today's best alternatives?...
April 7, 2015
The Hydro H110i GT is meant to be Corsair's newest flagship CPU cooler and with a pair of high performance 140mm fans, it attains some amazing numbers....
March 25, 2015
With high performance competitors at every turn, Cooler Master's Nepton 240M needs get everything right to remain a contender in the All in One market but with an older design, can it accomplish the i...