Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Guides & How-to's (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/guides-how-tos/)
-   -   Burn dvd-rip (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/guides-how-tos/23390-burn-dvd-rip.html)

martin_metal_88 September 21, 2009 08:41 AM

Burn dvd-rip

Hey guys, I just start to download movie with a larger size, dropped off the 600mb quality and jump to more. But most of these movie are coming in this form Video-TS and Audi-TS. I know that with media player classic I can open them but how to burn them to a DVD? The same problem is also when trying to back up my collection of old DVD on new DVD, my computer rip them with TS folder and then can't ship to a new disk. Help me HWC.

Ask for more.

enaberif September 21, 2009 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin_metal_88 (Post 258653)
Hey guys, I just start to download movie with a larger size, dropped off the 600mb quality and jump to more. But most of these movie are coming in this form Video-TS and Audi-TS. I know that with media player classic I can open them but how to burn them to a DVD? The same problem is also when trying to back up my collection of old DVD on new DVD, my computer rip them with TS folder and then can't ship to a new disk. Help me HWC.

Ask for more.

AUDIO_TS isn't really needed
VIDEO_TS just use ImgBurn (The Official ImgBurn Website) and choose build and then drop the VIDEO_TS into the window.

gingerbee September 21, 2009 09:24 AM

nero works fine

enaberif September 21, 2009 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gingerbee (Post 258676)
nero works fine

Nero is over bloated junk

miggs78 September 21, 2009 11:05 AM

IMGBurn is free, and works great.. I use it too.

If these are DVDs you have, they should most probably be 4.36gb in size.. Unless they are VCD, which are less in size. As enaberif said, the Audio_TS folder is not needed, just burn the Video_TS folder. You could do as he said, or go to Mode>Ez-Mode Picker, and choose Write files/folders to disc, and then just browse the location of the Video_TS folder, one thing when you're burning, do start burning at 4x or 8x, I found 16x doesn't burn properly.

Happy Burning :)

rjbarker September 21, 2009 04:30 PM

+1 ImgBurn....burn at the slowest speed you can tolerate for best results.

gingerbee September 21, 2009 05:03 PM

that's why it's called a custom install

martin_metal_88 September 21, 2009 06:34 PM

Thx guys I have try IMG burn and...it work:)seriously guy, you always have the word:)

Ask for more.

Safearus September 22, 2009 04:40 AM

Incase you'd like some others to test for yourself there are a couple I know of that haven't been posted.
DVD Decrypter - Nice Program for backing up your DVD movies
DVD-Shrink - Great program for backing up your DVD-9 movies on DVD-5

gingerbee September 22, 2009 05:37 AM

+1 to safearus for the alternative's ( options are always good ) Imgburn is dvd decrypter:thumb: winavi can burn too:biggrin: