LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 8, 2008, 06:53 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway

Looks gruesome. Looks interesting.

Gametrailers.com - Brothers in Arms: HH - Realism Documentary HD

The world is your oyster. Shuck away my friend, shuck away!
Old September 19, 2008, 02:41 PM
Rookie

I've played the previous two, this one is going to be incredible from what I've seen.
Old October 11, 2008, 08:07 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

i got this game yesturday and as a fan of hill 30 and earned in blood i was impressed. its still pretty much like them as far as gameplay and controlling ur squads. but yea a lil more violent lol.theres a cpl new things that are pretty sweet as well like the ability to jump walls and stuff while running and the dig in option,its been awhile since i played the other 2 and i don't remember this. its basically the same as rb6 vegas, able to take cover behind objects and look around corners and shoot etc. baker and hardstock are back in this one and so far i been playin as baker not sure if u get to use hardstock or not.im not to much for the online for it tho,kinda bores me lo. but im about halfway through the sp and im lovin it. the story it self really gets me wrapped up in this game
Old October 11, 2008, 09:50 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Yeah I played about half way through. Hopefully finish it today. This game is a great game. If you like WW2 FPS then buy it. I highly recommend this game. Controls are so easy to use (although some tweaking has to be done by yourself), graphics are pretty good. The biggest complaint I have with this game(and it plagues every Brothers in Arms game) is the crappy facial animation. Anyways buy buy buy!

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."
Old October 11, 2008, 10:25 AM
"Quote This..."
F@H

Played about an hour, so far so good. I have to finish Hellgate London (better than I thought it would be) and then I'll run through it.