Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 29, 2008, 11:16 AM
MVP

Default Damnit...

Well thats a bitch... Though I really thought Silent Hill Homecoming looked like the best installment of the series since Silent Hill 2 I was resigned to the fact that I didn't have a PS3 or a 360 to play it on. Oh well I thought. But I have just comfirmed that the PC version will be released at the same time... I have plans to finagle Fallout 3 and Dead Space and now I have to figure out how to get this one to... Least it comes out a month before the other 2 but that still puts it closer to my wedding which means less money... Its gonna be a big couple of months for me coming up My wedding is of course at the top of the list but now I have 3 games that I would say pretty much have a "must play" status for me.
Old August 29, 2008, 11:34 AM
MVP

And apparently I have to find a way to buy it through steam without a credit card, because there isn't going to be a physical release. Odd but I might be able to find a way.
Old August 29, 2008, 11:40 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwystedMonkey View Post
And apparently I have to find a way to buy it through steam without a credit card, because there isn't going to be a physical release. Odd but I might be able to find a way.
Steam accepts Paypal :)