Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Gaming (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/gaming/)
-   -   E3 discussion (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/gaming/66306-e3-discussion.html)

On2wheels May 8, 2014 09:49 AM

E3 discussion

With E3 approaching, are there any announcements you're waiting for? I just learned Dying Light is delayed to Feb 2015, which bummed me out. Yes Techland took some heat for Dead Island and Riptide but I love those games and can't wait for DL. Dying Light has been delayed into February 2015 | VG247

Sniper Elite 3 could be fun, I enjoyed V2.
Unreal Engine 4 looks good, has anyone tried the Caffeine demo?
Caffeine creator explains the horror game?s switch from Unreal Engine 3 to UE4 | VG247

ShinraCorp May 8, 2014 06:11 PM

The few games I'm interested in knowing more are:

Battlefront
SSB Wii U
Bayonetta 2
(not E3 but what the heck) SC2: legacy of the void

That's about it honestly, I'm sure I'm missing some titles but for 5 seconds that's all I thought of.

muse108dc May 9, 2014 03:22 AM

Honestly most interested in what I don't know the most

Shadowarez May 9, 2014 04:19 AM

I can't wait for Sniper Elite 3 and Evolve. Loved Sniper Elite 1,2, can see huge difference in 1,2, 3 looks to be another huge leap.

SKYMTL May 9, 2014 04:30 AM

I'm so tired of cloned FPS games.

Give me more details about Homeworld HD, Homeworld 3 and Civilization Beyond Earth!

I'd also like to see a fantasy-based game from Creative Assembly, though one that isn't riddled with bugs.

There are also rumors about another CoH game.

ShinraCorp May 9, 2014 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKYMTL (Post 765321)
I'm so tired of cloned FPS games.

Give me more details about Homeworld HD, Homeworld 3 and Civilization Beyond Earth!

I'd also like to see a fantasy-based game from Creative Assembly, though one that isn't riddled with bugs.

There are also rumors about another CoH game.

Wasn't CA supposed to be making a Warhammer Fantasy game? Maybe they'll be announcing that this year.

SKYMTL May 9, 2014 06:31 AM

My only concern is quality. Rome 2 fell so hard on its face that I have very little confidence in their abilities to introduce things like magic, etc. into the game.

ShinraCorp May 9, 2014 07:17 AM

Most likely, I can't imagine them doing a magic system or large monsters.

stylesj May 9, 2014 02:11 PM

i'm personally really pumped to see more of the witcher 3. i know they pushed it back for polishing purposes but i really want to see what there engine looks like. destiny is another game that might be worth a look as well, we should see some new battlefront videos. ******* love e3, as you know there gonna be some sexy anouncements we don't see coming.

Shadowarez May 10, 2014 03:47 AM

Destiny "Not" comming to pc will hurt sales but they will learn hardway when they see we cut out millions in revenue they will churn out a BF4 type port. I also can't wait for Witcher 3 and Alien Isolation.