Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 23, 2014, 09:15 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Default Hook, line, and sinker

So had an amazing night with some friends in dayz last night.Prob one of my best nights ever filled with comedy,drama,action it had it all lol.But this was the highlight of the night for all of us.We were almost 8hrs into the game at this point,leaving NWA to wander the streets..What happened next was pure gold.We fell for it hook line and sinker hahaha..The first video is from my view.The second video is from my friends view,and the third video is from the killers view.We made friends afterwards because their setup was to awesome we were so duh to fall for it haha..Hook Line and Sinker - YouTube Brilliant Idea - YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZWz8yH7ssI