Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 8, 2014, 09:41 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Free Games. then I don't feel guilty. For instance, Loadout is a bigtime win!
Old February 9, 2014, 09:15 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I guess I'm not too bad then :P
I have 4 AAA games that I haven't tried yet, and about 50% of my indie games haven't been touched. Most of those game from a Humble Bundle I recently got with BTC though.
Old May 21, 2014, 12:59 PM
Allstar

Sugar, you should work on Batman origins and Dishonored. They are both amazing single player games. use headphones for both if you can.

I recently finished Arkham ORigins, and the DLC which was all pretty good. For a fighting/adventure game I much prefer the Arkham series over Assassins Creed. But AC3 is still waiting to be completed. By the looks of the map it's a huge game.

Now I'll confess I cracked under peer pressure and preordered Wolfenstien The New Order (greenmangaming $45 after rebates) and got the Doom 4 beta key too. I rarely preorder games anymore but this was a bit of a treat to myself. Not having read any reviews I started it yesterday and was pleasantly surprised. The storytelling and overall single player interface HUD/GUI quality is right up there with Dishonored imho. Playing on the 'medium' setting is almost too easy however. It does look very pretty, at least as good as Rage did, but with that is the same pop in issues if you turn around fast, but it's not bothering me much.
The devs were right about replayability, with 50 achievements and all hidden until you unlock them, if you're a fan of the series or subject matter, I will say it's much better than 2009's Wolfenstien (which I also own on steam).
Old May 21, 2014, 01:06 PM
F@H

My System Specs

I need to eventually get to Batman Origins, actually contemplating playing that then the two other batman games to get ready for Arkham Knight....though I still need to finish my Mass Effect Trilogy, play through again Dragon Age 1 and 2, Witcher 1 and 2, Tomb Raider, BioShock Infinite...the list goes on...
Old May 21, 2014, 01:49 PM
F@H

My System Specs

I did fire up Warhammer: Space Marines until I got bored of it, I found the game play pretty repetitive. I went to replay ME1 and couldn't get it to work on my Windows 7 system even with trying all the compatibility settings, so restarted at the beginning of ME2. I'll finish that and carry on to ME3, I never replayed it after they "fixed" the ending.

Dishonored is probably the next SP game I'll take on after that. Although Watchdogs is looking pretty interesting too.
Old May 22, 2014, 11:37 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

196 games on Steam.

That's basically my backlog.
Old May 22, 2014, 07:38 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I'm with you Gord, not quite as many but certainly way up there!!!!
I'm now into my WC'ing Hobby, so would rather tear my Loop apart n re-build then game, pretty bad eh?!

Watchdogs looks good!!!