Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 16, 2013, 12:09 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default "Next Car Game" by Bugbear

I have not found this on the forum yet.
Bugbear Entertainment presents Next Car Game | Join us in creating the ultimate full contact motorsport!
Next Car Game: A Motorsport With Attitude! by Bugbear Inc. ? Kickstarter

Demolition racing from the makers of FlatOut with StreetRod inspired upgrading and soft body damage.

Old November 16, 2013, 02:36 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

That is awesome!!! I loved those games and for them to mention Destruction Derby was great, I loved that one too. Can't wait to see what the final product will be like.

Damn just saw that they are inspired by Street Rod as well, that game was so great with the upgrading.

Old December 9, 2013, 08:12 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I am not convinced
Old Yesterday, 09:39 AM
Allstar

Has anyone bought this yet? I'm closer to deciding after each update they post about it, looks like fun if it's got multiplayer
Wreckfest (Next Car Game) Crash Movie - YouTube
Old Yesterday, 12:50 PM
Rookie

I bought it some time ago, and it gets better with each update. I remember being destroyed with only a few hits to my car when the Alpha first came out, but they have changed the damage level so that you don't die as quickly.
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Corsair TX750v2 | MB: ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | CPU: Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz | Cooling: Corsair H105 | RAM: 16GB Patriot Viper PC3-12800 | GFX: eVGA GTX 770 Reference | SND: Purity Sound 2 | SSD: Axiom Signature III 240GB | HDD's: WDC 1TB Blue & Hitachi 750GB