Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 5, 2013, 09:38 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Default Most Memorable BF3 Moments

Here I found a way to get a tank stuck in a Stair case in Noshar Canals Conq mode.

as we Transition from BF3 to New one let's see how many ppl have pics of things happening to them or things they have done lol.
Attached Images

Old November 6, 2013, 01:08 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Mercing over a dozen tards clustering on the top of the far (from RU perspective) escs. Almost got banned from my fav server (V.I.) because they said I was hacking (flanking =/= hacking).

Name is Masteroderus on BF3, check my score per min stats and MVP awards
Old November 12, 2013, 02:55 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Very nice lol best iv done was taking over conq nashar canals with a AS-Val for a few rounds funniest is still getting this tank stuck in a staircase.
Old November 12, 2013, 02:56 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I missed emptying a server with my tank warfare... I went 42-1 on rush in my tank... pushing the pace... people raged quit.. sooo funny.
Old November 12, 2013, 09:21 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

We'll at least you didn't use aim bots and shot through walls. I uninstalled bf3 after playing 5 random servers were filled with cheaters using any and all exploits. Like emptying a full clip of a usas with slugs into someone's head point blank and they stay at 100 Health. That kinda ruined it for me lol.
Old November 12, 2013, 09:47 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

when they patched it so it was playable....
Old November 12, 2013, 11:27 PM
Rookie

I brought down a few helicopters with my tank shells, but I think we've all done that since choppers fly fairly low.....

Best kill that made me jump out my seat was this one jet flying full speed overhead with I really can't recall whether I was in a tank or if it was an RPG, but I remember it was a non guided missle attack because it went in a straight line and I wouldn't have been nearly as excited if it was a guided missle obviously...
Tiny bit of skill involved, mostly just luck as he was way overhead, it literally took 2-3 seconds for the rocket to even reach the jet I shot the rocket where I expected the jet to be... And there was 2 guys inside who immediately assumed I was hacking offcourse