Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 21, 2013, 08:29 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Default Goldentowns: Browser game, Real Gold/$ payouts.....

www.goldentowns.com?i=31593

Yes its a referral link, no hiding it like many others do.

Basically its a town building economic/political/war game that's in game currency is backed by Real physical gold. Each game currency is a fraction of real gold. I don't plan to buy any but those who purchase in game currency are effectively adding real gold to the pot. And if you're successful you can cash out more then you put in.

I've just started so no hints/strategy from me, if you're into these games give it a whirl, seems new maybe a couple months old so you're not getting in too late. So far to start patience is the key, you need to upgrade things in certain order to be efficient at growing your town.

There's an element of National organization to it, when you join your country "Canada" gets stronger, I should assume there are mechanics for the nation to fight/defend based on the strength of the towns within created by users. There's economic traits to it as well, invest in the bonds of your country or another, invest in other towns and gain dividends (of course it will take a while to have surplus to invest)

Anyhoo, give it a whirl or not, just thought I'd share (and hope to get referals, not hiding that)

Have an A-1 day!