Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 31, 2013, 07:29 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Default Knights of the Old Republic Mod suggestions

Damn fast facts on Lore (via YouTube) has gotten me wanting to play KOTOR1 and then eventually KOTOR2, however I've only ever played them as vanilla years and years ago on my Xbox.

Over the years I've bought both KOTOR1 and 2 off of steam and will thus be playing the PC version. This leads me to the question of what mods for KOTOR1 do you recommend to enhance the experience/story/gameplay of an already amazing game?
Old August 31, 2013, 02:34 PM
Rookie

I'd be interested as well. Kotor 1 is one of my all time favorite games
Old September 1, 2013, 11:02 AM
Top Prospect

widescreen mod

RooMyShare.com - KOTOR-widescreen.zip

Texture enhancement by xwaraz

Addons - Xarwarrz - Mod DB

Brotherhood of shadow regarded as best fan content mod

Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge mod for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Mod DB

Force powers - doubles the amount of fp in game and sword styles making the different Jedi more unique
K1 Force Pack 2.0 Mod Download, Knights of the Old Republic 2 Mods

there are tons of mods that modify the game and every bodies top 5-10 is different but these expand the depth look of the game the most (my opinion)

Kotor 2 is easier

the restored content patch
The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod (TSLRCM) for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - Mod DB

droid planet extra planet
M4-78 Enhancement Project download - The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod (TSLRCM) Mod for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - Mod DB

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II ? The Sith Lords - PCGamingWiki PCGW - bugs, fixes, crashes, mods, guides and improvements for every PC game has a good faq on how to get it working with these two mods and how to get widescreen working and how to get around other common problems. and if you need to download the hq movies or music patches.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - PCGamingWiki PCGW - bugs, fixes, crashes, mods, guides and improvements for every PC game the kotor one helps to especially if you have the steam version
Old September 1, 2013, 03:56 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

There were a few decent lightsaber mods for KOTOR 1 from what I remember. It's been a long time since I looked into it though.

KOTOR Filefront is a good place to start; Knights of the Old Republic 2 Mods, Knights of the Old Republic 2 Maps, Knights of the Old Republic 2 Downloads it's just not as pretty/navigable as say the Nexus sites.
Old September 15, 2013, 05:40 PM
F@H

My System Specs

How do I get that widescreen mod to work?