Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 10, 2013, 08:18 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Question oldschool - SoF2 Pwn[BOT]/No.pk3 file need

For reasons beyond my understanding the autodownload is disabled on many servers, yet admins of those tendt to require certain files that are impossible to find. At least I failed MISARABLY when I looked to obtain the necessary No.pk3 file to play on server EWC*ELITE ROC - 85.17.88.230:20160.

SoF2 Pwn[BOT]No.pk3

Anyone have it or know where to obtain it? Or know server with autodownloads ON, witch have the file...?
Thanks for any help!

Also makers of the Pwn[BOT] are no more online:
www.xteam.co.nz
...their page was taken up by spam or whatever... So again no luck and installing the pwnbot_v133 doest not yield the required file :(

Rocmod SouNdPaCk.pk3 file?

To be able to play on some servers (for example on 85.17.88.230:20160 - EWC*ELITE ROC server), the "SouNdPaCk.pk3" file to be placed in the Rocmod directory seems to be required:

EWC ELITE ROC SouNdPaCk.pk3

But where to get this damn file? I looked a lot out for this one, ended up downloading one that is 14 067 097 bytes big, but no luck. This is not it. ( Download SouNdPaCk.pk3 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way - soundpack.pk3 | Ulo?.to ) Anyone could suggest where to get this file?

Roc mod samples warnings

ROC mod using many samples. Some of them cause this warnings to be to drawn on screen:

Anyone know, how to disable these warnings about samples used in Roc mod?

Roc mod samples warnings

Is there are any way how to disable this annoing information being shown up or not?
Old June 18, 2013, 03:32 AM
MVP

My System Specs

File provided by one good user on HoOLS forum:

No.pk3 file (+ trainmarketV2.1.pk3)
No.pk3.zip | Ulozto.cz

File accepted! However it immediatelly ask for yet another file. This time it is "trainmarketV2.1.pk3" map, but this can be easily found using Google there:
SoF2 Server maps download

Next file required is "mp_train.pk3", can be downloaded there:
Counterstrike Train (The Trainyard) 1.0 Map Download, Soldier of Fortune Maps
...but I already have it in my SoF2 base dir, version 1.0 with size 3 606 317 and this is NOT it. There is probably some new version (or different version) and that is what I need now...

So, do anyone have different version of the mp_train.pk3 file that is not of size 3 606 317 bytes? Pls?
Old June 18, 2013, 03:53 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Try here?

Last edited by IRQ Conflict; June 18, 2013 at 03:59 AM.
Old June 19, 2013, 12:09 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Wink

Interesting, thanks... but these are CoD United Offensive maps?
Plenty of them, true, but CoD maps and not SoF2 maps

...they are likely never work in SoF2 However - nice try. I try to fetch the 6MB file mp_train.pk3 to SoF2 and we see what happens
Old June 19, 2013, 03:36 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Bugger! Sorry buddy. I just searched for the file name. Had no idea there would be the same names for two different games.

Apparently mu Bingfu was nixed by a nasty case of assumptionitis.
Old June 22, 2013, 03:12 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Nevermind. I failed too. Seems that they have a custom modified maps, witch mean that either they provide the map, or not and that it is...

At least we could have some fun, can we? For example, aim like that?

How to not aim in SoF2 game - YouTube
Old June 23, 2013, 11:21 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Wink

The HoOLS custom mp_train.pk3 map was provided by one kind guy on their forum. Then next need map was italy_night.pk3 (standard map), then map italy5.pk3 (also standard one) and last was gt_ass.pk3 map and that it is!

Now it works and I can join with the Autodownloads ON on the HoOLS server 213.108.113.151:20160!

Hoooray!

There are the missing maps mentioned above from the big pack HoOLS provided ( https://mega.co.nz/#!MFgnzD4Z!HemxHS...zIW8aJjJFGK6t0 ) all in one zip file, including the Pwn[BOT] (complete even with the exclusive No.pk3 file):

missing-custom-maps-hools-server.zip | Ulo?.to
missing-custom-maps-hools-server.zip | FastShare.cz

...and there are some fun, that if going on there: Some SoF2 ownage moments shop2 map - YouTube