Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 12, 2013, 09:12 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Default DeadZ

Got my doubts but just incase there was anyone who enjoyed warz before it totally went to hell like i did.Theres a free alternative and its pretty sweet.These guys ripped off warz completely but the difference is these guys are doing it right.They have an anticheat that works,they actually listen to what the community is saying and suggestions..Altho we haven't found them ourselves yet there is vehicles.They basically fixed all the F-ups hammerpointless made.After a cpl nights playing now we have yet to come across a hacker,its been pretty awesome.You also don't have to spend your real money to buy stuff in the marketplace.You can buy anything in the market with the money you find ingame from killing zombies.Its in open beta right now and is 100% free.DEADZ - Online Multiplayer Zombie Survival Game
Old May 12, 2013, 11:31 AM
Top Prospect

I always wanted to try Warz and i watched a few mates play Dayz. Ima probably check this game out. Appreciate the post

Last edited by genericllama; May 12, 2013 at 12:10 PM. Reason: typo correction
Old May 12, 2013, 04:15 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Looks dumb, its a rip off of a game that was a rip off of a better game.
Old May 12, 2013, 11:32 PM
MVP

Yeah it looks terrible..
Old May 13, 2013, 04:29 PM
Top Prospect

well, having spent a few hours in the game - I've definitely enjoyed it. Graphics are lack-luster, and too my knowledge its based off the Warz source code (and emulated) and has a surprisingly large playerbase. I think this concretes my future purchase of the standalone DayZ release by bohemian as now i know i will enjoy the genre and gameplay as it will be very similar. if anyone does get into this game, let me know -ll gladly scavenge with them. The biggest threat are the people... not the zombies.