Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 14, 2013, 09:04 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendMask View Post
one thing I cant stand, slow internet. Thank god I'm blessed with Videotron here in Quebec

If you live in Quebec, Videotron is the way to go for your ISP.

Telus is better :P Unlimited download for free woooot! (Aka they're not watching the download cap) besides it's nice not to be in the Monopoly that is Videotron.
Old April 14, 2013, 09:18 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinraCorp View Post
Telus is better :P Unlimited download for free woooot! (Aka they're not watching the download cap) besides it's nice not to be in the Monopoly that is Videotron.
Last time I checked Telus, does have a cap on their download and the speeds are meh when you factor price to it. I have no problem with videotron, in-fact one of my best experience with ISP's for the past like 14 years goes to videotron. One last thing for $10 you can add unlimited.

eBay: kalsharabi - HeatWare: LegendMask - HWC: LegendMask
Old April 14, 2013, 09:50 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendMask View Post
Last time I checked Telus, does have a cap on their download and the speeds are meh when you factor price to it. I have no problem with videotron, in-fact one of my best experience with ISP's for the past like 14 years goes to videotron. One last thing for $10 you can add unlimited.
As I said Telus does not enforce data cap even if it states that it has one. Also you need to pay 30$ for Unlimited or 10$ only if you have 3 services. So really it's the almost same price.
Old May 11, 2013, 05:13 PM
Rookie

As games are getting bigger, internet connections are not getting faster... We all need Google Fiber then we'll be good to go! lol