Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 22, 2013, 02:03 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Default Screenshot/Video Sticky

Can we have a sticky thread for screenshots and videos for gaming?

I'll start with this vid I made a while back. My favorite car "Chaos" in NFS: Shift. Hard as hell to keep planted on the ground but once I got the hang of it, it was great. In this vid I lose my cool on the last lap and never quite got back in the saddle.

I really need to invest in a wheel. Heh.

Here is another. I thought For sure I was gonna have to reset this ride. Shook it off and took some names.

Malaysia run from Dirt 2.

Last edited by IRQ Conflict; March 22, 2013 at 02:21 AM.
Old March 22, 2013, 04:14 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Here's a lil vid i made when i was bored one day.I took pieces from the 2 opening scenes in l4d and l4d2 and made a new one :) L4D/L4D2 Intro Mashup - YouTube Here's a cpl bf3 vids i did awhile back Battlefield 3 C4 tank ownage - YouTube Battlefield 3 ownage - YouTube
Old March 22, 2013, 04:45 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Good job on the LFD edits bro! I loved the burnt paper transitions. What software did you use for that? Also, you have to watch out for copyright nazis on YouTube. Bastards nixed my Call of Pripyat demo cause I had a few clips in there. What happened to "fair use"? Good choice using Godsmack there.

I'll upload that Pripyat vid on Vimeo later.

Edit: From the rules at Vimeo:
Quote:
You may not upload captures of video games or gameplay, even if edited. Machinima videos with a story are allowed, but must be labeled as such in the video description to avoid accidental deletion.
I have never heard such BS. I wonder why the vid I posted didn't get deleted.

My Pripyat vid is actually not a game but their benchmark. Hopefully they will just F off and leave me alone. Damn people can sure suck.

Edit#2: OK, here it is. Had fun making this one. I forgot how ugly the pop in was in this bench. Forgive the low quality, Youtube butchered it. Download it and run full screen for best effect. Might not be quite done processing.

Last edited by IRQ Conflict; March 22, 2013 at 05:39 AM.
Old March 22, 2013, 10:57 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

i used power director 10 for those vids