Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 25, 2013, 12:47 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
Me too. Although some of that might be from the Motley Crue concert last night. I managed to make it through the game without having read any spoilers, which I've had to work hard to avoid.

After finishing it tonight, I literally sat there in absolute awe while the credits rolled and with goosebumps on my arms. What an amazing story. Hands down Game of the Year, maybe even the decade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
The funny part is if you read the link and then think about the things you saw in the game it makes you even appreciate the game more.
Agree with you both, this has got to be one of the best games I've played in a while. Going to play some others before I sit down and play this again. The link also helps put a lot of things into perspective and wonder if I'll see more of that hinted throughout the game in my 2nd play through.
Old May 11, 2013, 01:59 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Mkay...mind is blown....
Old May 11, 2013, 05:01 PM
Rookie

This game was damn refreshing after the disappointment of Bioshock 2
Old May 11, 2013, 06:08 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

That's what I have heard. Played the first game twice. Got BS2 on sale but haven't played it yet. I guess I'll be in for a boring ride once I do.
Old May 13, 2013, 01:16 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Just finished infinite for the second time on hard. Absolutely brilliant game. Close to the 1st bioshock but i still think the first is tops.
Old May 13, 2013, 02:10 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Been six years since I played the first one. I'll have to play it again cause I forgot what it was about, other than trying to save little girls....where are the boys? Or killing them for Salts/Adam.

Edit: The one thing I hated about BS1 and Infinite was the reuse of characters. If memory serves, all the kids were identical twins with the same voice and the same reactions. It really wouldn't kill them to have thrown in a couple of different ones imo.
Old May 13, 2013, 02:40 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

and the textures of adults too xD around 3 different faces,that's all...
Old July 23, 2013, 09:39 AM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
Thanks for that. I finished it on the weekend, and was somewhat confused, but only because I couldn't keep track of all that had happened. Not really sure what to think, I guess after it sinks in I'll realize it's one of the best games I've ever seen. Kind of leaves that feeling in you like Psychonauts did.
Old July 23, 2013, 03:41 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I must be of the minority. I didnt care for it at all. Well, to be fair, I liked the last 1/2 hour, but other than that it was a long repetitive experience.
Old July 28, 2013, 09:29 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by On2wheels View Post
Thanks for that. I finished it on the weekend, and was somewhat confused, but only because I couldn't keep track of all that had happened. Not really sure what to think, I guess after it sinks in I'll realize it's one of the best games I've ever seen. Kind of leaves that feeling in you like Psychonauts did.
Kind of feeling the opposite, the longer as time passes the more I realize how silly the ending really was. Psychonauts also started at the bottom in terms of attention and appraisal, and gained its massive popularity after its cult following. Infinite is pretty much an exact opposite of that.