Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 5, 2014, 08:29 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowfat View Post
The trailer was awesome. Sounds like Tywin Lannister is voicing one of the characters in the game.
You would be correct, Game of Thrones Star Cast in The Witcher 3 - IGN
Old June 9, 2014, 03:42 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Used GOG.com to register my copies of 1/2, and pre-ordered 3 for 47.99 USD with a whack load of promo stuff included.

I'm so pumped about this game. One was really good (if you could handle the crashing), two was amazing, and three looks like a good/fixed copy of TES with a way better storyline.

Now...to only wait 9 more months...
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about
Old June 9, 2014, 03:50 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagath View Post
Used GOG.com to register my copies of 1/2, and pre-ordered 3 for 47.99 USD with a whack load of promo stuff included.

I'm so pumped about this game. One was really good (if you could handle the crashing), two was amazing, and three looks like a good/fixed copy of TES with a way better storyline.

Now...to only wait 9 more months...
Sadly the GOG website won't take my steam key for Witcher1, though I'm still satisfied with the 15%. I am definitely looking forward to this. Too bad theres been no word on the Cyberpink game yet.
Old June 9, 2014, 05:14 PM

My System Specs

I thought it was for games only purchased w/ GOG. Was this incorrect? I paid $50.99 USD since I did preorder TW2 from them originally.
Old June 9, 2014, 05:27 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Muse, have you tried using The WitcherŽ 3: Wild Hunt ?

The cd key from steam for Witcher 1 won't ever work. What I did was follow the instruction on there and got a valid GOG key for Witcher 1. I am just lucky enough I still had the steam receipt and that I use the same e-mail address as my GOG account as my steam account to purchase the game.

Even if you don't follow the forum or contact them, as long as you have proof of purchase more than likely they'll give you a GOG Witcher 1 key.
Old June 9, 2014, 07:00 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arinoth View Post
Muse, have you tried using The WitcherŽ 3: Wild Hunt ?

The cd key from steam for Witcher 1 won't ever work. What I did was follow the instruction on there and got a valid GOG key for Witcher 1. I am just lucky enough I still had the steam receipt and that I use the same e-mail address as my GOG account as my steam account to purchase the game.

Even if you don't follow the forum or contact them, as long as you have proof of purchase more than likely they'll give you a GOG Witcher 1 key.
I went through the procedure with Witcher2 a while back, I hadn't realized they had added Witcher1 to that as well until recently. However I don't have a printer setup anymore, may be worth a look sometime though
Old June 10, 2014, 08:12 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Damn, they showed some gameplay during the Microsoft press conference and now I want it even more. I really want the collectors edition with the statue but I'm pretty sure that I will end up just getting it on gog since I already have the first two from them.

Old July 24, 2014, 03:49 PM
F@H

My System Specs

I know this isn't the game specifically, but I think this is a very good fan made song related to the game:

Wake The White Wolf: METAL VERSION - Witcher 3 - YouTube

Non-metal version:

WITCHER 3 SONG: Wake The White Wolf by Miracle Of Sound - YouTube
Old July 25, 2014, 07:49 AM
Allstar

The guy who does the voice of Geralt and some Triss cosplay https://twitter.com/witchergame/stat...772480/photo/1