Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 10, 2013, 02:08 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

tryed to play this for the last two days but still to buggy for me freezes and total hard restarts to many times is fun for me to play but like I mentioned just a little to buggy for me if I didn't have to do hard restart instead of just using the task manager to kill the game it wouldn't be so bad.
Old July 10, 2013, 04:35 PM
Hall Of Fame

I started this game over a year ago and in that period the game went through 3 massive changes. After the second I could not get myself to play anymore :(
Old July 16, 2013, 11:18 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

ok I think that I figured out how to get this game to not lag first thing I did was setup the network speed settings in game which fixed part of my problem, then I remembered having a very similar issue while playing ( I think that it was ) crysis3 in which after days trying to play that game and searching for the fix ended up being fixed by slightly increasing the volts to my vid card.
Well I did the same thing and for the 3 days only lagged once.
Now I need to figure the actual game out like the dam resources and what to build it is very detailed so I have know real clue as to what to make because I am not sure what each component is or what ios needed lol