Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 11, 2012, 01:32 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Gabe Newell confirming work on new engine?

4chan's /v/ decided to visit Gabe on his birthday and sometime during their chat Gabe was asked about if a new engine was in development to which he responded "Yeah!". You can't really hear his voice too well in the video but that's what the subtitles are saying. Hopefully this is true, I would love to see a new engine from Valve... And with it hopefully HL3.

Gabe Newell Confirms That A Next-Gen Valve Game Engine Is In Development*|*LambdaGeneration
Old November 11, 2012, 02:06 PM
Hall Of Fame

Aside from the initial akwardness of being swarmed by nerds, I hope they at least booked a timeslot with him and didn't jsut show up at the office when he's unprepared. Unless he's naturally good at dealing with 'class action lawsuit' questions off the cuff, jeese 4chan. [looking at guy in grey shirt with the mancrush on Gabe in his personal space for most of it].
Old November 11, 2012, 04:42 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Any hints of what they're going to call it? =O