Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 25, 2012, 02:46 AM
Rookie

Default cool pc username?

im from canada and my initials are k.d so would "CanadianK/D" or "CanadianKD" be a cool username? i was also thinking of "kurtrodez" which is a mix of my full name. or would computernoob29 be cooler as some people have said to me on other forums
Old October 25, 2012, 03:05 AM
MVP

My System Specs

your question leads me to feel that you should stick with your HWC handle.
Old October 25, 2012, 03:21 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Username should be something specific to you not something voted on or decided by the interwebs ;)

BF BC2: Bishop_SHIFT, Steam: Realityshift84, Xbox Live - SHIFTEDone84 ... Come play.
Old October 25, 2012, 08:37 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

OK. Am I the only one who just had a flashback to the movie Hackers? "Man, I'm nobody unless I have a handle!"
Old October 25, 2012, 09:06 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I'm the worst at coming up with names for gaming. :\ and names in general. Look at my user name lol
Old October 25, 2012, 09:14 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Just don't steal my PatMcGroyne...
Old October 25, 2012, 09:52 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

hehe when I used to play Enemy territory there where players in the league that had silly names like Nail and poppa smurf but those players where very deadly in competition . so what I am getting at is what really is in a name?
Old October 25, 2012, 10:35 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

KD reminds me of KD Lang so I wouldn't go with that... Well, unless you're into sexually ambiguous country singers that remind one of Roy Orbison. That being said, as others have mentioned, a name is something that shoud be individual to you. I did the mixed name thing once but that can get you into trouble at times... Long story.

Btw, I too have found that the most dangerous online gamers are guys with names like FluffyBunny whereas the worst always have names like Killer.

Old October 25, 2012, 10:41 AM
Hall Of Fame

Not sure if trolling but going on a computer forum to ask this means either you are 10 years old or just wanting to have fun with people or lack any imagination whatsoever.
Old October 25, 2012, 10:44 AM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverBender View Post
KD reminds me of KD Lang so I wouldn't go with that... Well, unless you're into sexually ambiguous country singers that remind one of Roy Orbison. That being said, as others have mentioned, a name is something that shoud be individual to you. I did the mixed name thing once but that can get you into trouble at times... Long story.

Btw, I too have found that the most dangerous online gamers are guys with names like FluffyBunny whereas the worst always have names like Killer.
Oh the rage caused by 20 deaths from FluffyBunny being voiced by the guys GF calling you a complete noob in some 90's ditsy blonde accent. I hate those bastards....