Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 22, 2008, 05:12 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Age of Conan

I've been in the beta for about 3 months now, on and off. Really solid game! Any Hardware Canucks plan on playing it?

I may try WAR out too; I have a bunch of buddies who are all going to play that..
Old April 22, 2008, 04:04 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
I've been in the beta for about 3 months now, on and off. Really solid game! Any Hardware Canucks plan on playing it?

I may try WAR out too; I have a bunch of buddies who are all going to play that..
My beta experience of WAR hasn't impressed me. I may try Age of Conan when it comes out, but i won't be buying WAR.
Old April 22, 2008, 05:24 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

See, I was worried about that. I -really- wanted WAR to be good. Couldn't get in the beta though.. when I got into the AoC beta it was a blast.. I'll have to wait for WAR to see if I like it.

What is your number one complaint with WAR?
Old April 22, 2008, 06:57 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
See, I was worried about that. I -really- wanted WAR to be good. Couldn't get in the beta though.. when I got into the AoC beta it was a blast.. I'll have to wait for WAR to see if I like it.

What is your number one complaint with WAR?
The game looks worse than WoW and runs worse than WoW.
Old April 22, 2008, 08:31 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Haha ouch!
Old April 23, 2008, 10:18 PM
Rookie

I will def be playing AoC same as a couple of my friends, we should try to start up a guild because the things you do and the way they are done blow me away. So anyone else interested in playing AoC should def msg me or something because having a guild is a lot better.
Old April 23, 2008, 11:00 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

I was in the tech beta of AoC then was invited to the open beta however I had reformatted my system and lost my login info
I sent tickets into support 3 times and never received a response so if thats the type of support they offer I don't think I'll be paying to play
Old April 29, 2008, 07:41 AM
MVP

So how is AoC?

can you give us some more info at all?
Tathar WIP*Q9550*Gigabyte EP45-UD3P*OCZ Reaper PC-8500 4gbX2*OCZ Vertex 120gb*WD 1TB WD1001FALS*BFG GTX275*
Old April 29, 2008, 08:24 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beermaster View Post
So how is AoC?

can you give us some more info at all?
Open beta starts this Thursday. I suspect more information will star to flow out the gates than.

I shouldn't say "Open" beta, you have to be a paid Fileplanet Subscriber to get in. But the beta is open to any paying Fileplanet Subscribers.

The remaining Open Beta keys are being given out tonight (if there are any left for today) and tomorrow and than thats it.
Age of Conan Beta on FilePlanet

I will post my impressions and thoughts a couple days into the Open Beta.
Old April 29, 2008, 08:37 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Awesome! Last I tried it out was in an earlier phase but that was the technical stress one they did and I wasn't in for long before they started a new phase LOL been following the game very closely however.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.

Last edited by encorp; April 30, 2008 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Spelling