Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Gaming (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/gaming/)
-   -   Age of Conan (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/gaming/5728-age-conan.html)

encorp April 22, 2008 05:12 AM

Age of Conan
 
I've been in the beta for about 3 months now, on and off. Really solid game! Any Hardware Canucks plan on playing it?

I may try WAR out too; I have a bunch of buddies who are all going to play that..

Evilyeti April 22, 2008 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by encorp (Post 53136)
I've been in the beta for about 3 months now, on and off. Really solid game! Any Hardware Canucks plan on playing it?

I may try WAR out too; I have a bunch of buddies who are all going to play that..

My beta experience of WAR hasn't impressed me. I may try Age of Conan when it comes out, but i won't be buying WAR.

encorp April 22, 2008 05:24 PM

See, I was worried about that. I -really- wanted WAR to be good. Couldn't get in the beta though.. when I got into the AoC beta it was a blast.. I'll have to wait for WAR to see if I like it.

What is your number one complaint with WAR?

Evilyeti April 22, 2008 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by encorp (Post 53382)
See, I was worried about that. I -really- wanted WAR to be good. Couldn't get in the beta though.. when I got into the AoC beta it was a blast.. I'll have to wait for WAR to see if I like it.

What is your number one complaint with WAR?

The game looks worse than WoW and runs worse than WoW.

encorp April 22, 2008 08:31 PM

Haha ouch!

CrazyVlad April 23, 2008 10:18 PM

I will def be playing AoC same as a couple of my friends, we should try to start up a guild because the things you do and the way they are done blow me away. So anyone else interested in playing AoC should def msg me or something because having a guild is a lot better.

Scratch April 23, 2008 11:00 PM

I was in the tech beta of AoC then was invited to the open beta however I had reformatted my system and lost my login info
I sent tickets into support 3 times and never received a response so if thats the type of support they offer I don't think I'll be paying to play

Beermaster April 29, 2008 07:41 AM

So how is AoC?

can you give us some more info at all?

Evilyeti April 29, 2008 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beermaster (Post 54710)
So how is AoC?

can you give us some more info at all?

Open beta starts this Thursday. I suspect more information will star to flow out the gates than.

I shouldn't say "Open" beta, you have to be a paid Fileplanet Subscriber to get in. But the beta is open to any paying Fileplanet Subscribers.

The remaining Open Beta keys are being given out tonight (if there are any left for today) and tomorrow and than thats it.
Age of Conan Beta on FilePlanet

I will post my impressions and thoughts a couple days into the Open Beta.

encorp April 29, 2008 08:37 PM

Awesome! Last I tried it out was in an earlier phase but that was the technical stress one they did and I wasn't in for long before they started a new phase LOL been following the game very closely however.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:08 AM.