Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 14, 2012, 05:48 AM
Hall Of Fame

Default Project Eternity

I'm curious if anyone has been following Project Eternity from Obsidian and what people think of it. The kickstarter is almost finished but it looks quite interesting from my glance at it. Anyone pledge on it yet?

Project Eternity by Obsidian Entertainment — Kickstarter

I am starting to like the idea of these crowd funded games. 1 it is a big screw you to publishers, 2 we are getting a lot more of a pc centric game development realm, 3 we are seeing a come back of games that haven't been made in quite a long while.
Old October 15, 2012, 06:21 AM
MVP
F@H

Yes. $35.00 when I found out I could get it from GOG and no DRM.
Old October 15, 2012, 09:56 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I am really looking forward to this, especially with all the info that they have released so far. Hopefully they haven't tried to take on more than they can handle. I would prefer a really good smaller game, than a half assed huge game.

I pledged shortly after it appeared on Kickstarter.
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank